Human vs undead destroyers tactic

tabadot

Reaction score
Recently i have dicovered a problem while countering undead(never before).I play human and they try to avoid producing wizards,becouse they have nothing to do much to human wizards.Instead they produce fiends destroyers,due to their spell immunity and abominations.This hurts much to my nights and my wizards can`t do anything.To counter deystroyer i produce tanks but vs they die rather fast against that undead tactic.So please suggest a good strategy against this.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
expand -1 -2 3 times as much as you can

adjust to your opponent, control map, dont let him lvl.

AM usless

make Paladin, MK depends on the map (example: TR, TM- MK, TS-Paladin)

footmen, riffle, gyros, knights, priests + loads of towers :).. base + expo.

If you play AM ( tanks are a must) example TR. Push mid game when UD dont have destroyers and they are weak.

Use pala or MK (lvl 3) in mid game to kill ghouls, acos, delaying him as much as possible.

gl hf.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
AM usless
LOL? It can only increase your mana regen to bolt and pally and MOSTLY blizzard mass fiends, blizzard acos with zepp, kill ghouls in t1 battles. Just needs potions to stay alive. Useless...

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
MK + Pala + BM third, you use BloodM only to fill mana of MK and pala is a good strat, but AM is not useless, lol. With the MK 1st strat you can nuke ud heroes, with AM 1st you still can but also own ud earlier and damage him more vs ghouls with attack; vs fiends with blizzard.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
LOL? It can only increase your mana regen to bolt and pally and MOSTLY blizzard mass fiends, blizzard acos with zepp, kill ghouls in t1 battles. Just needs potions to stay alive. Useless...
you perhaps misunderstood me. I was referring to AM as first hero of choice .

the am blizzarding acos is a fair idea but it wont work many times. all he has to do is camp one spider to web it down and destroy it.
as for killing ghouls in t1 battles easier said than done :). MK lvl 1 bolt will be not enough to get them. unless he power creeps to lvl 3 MK while the UD DK is still lvl 1.

I guess that's the entire trick with MK first hero. You power creep him till lvl 3 and then easily go from 3 to 5 by killing weaker ghouls with 1 bolt and acos if opportunity arises as well as any weaker units u find vulnerable.

After MK reached lvl 3 is all about controlling your opponent and creep-jacking him. making him lose units and prevent him to lvl up.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
I did understand you the first time, and AM 1st isn't useless... Look replays, you do it, all I can say is both strats are OK but many still play AM 1st. Elementals lvl 2 are a killer vs ghouls, you can kill him in early game... MK bolt lvl 2 kills akos but AM 1st gives enough mana with aura lvl 2 to MK and pala.

mokey19

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
this is the creator of the map.
did you read the quest? the newest is 3.4 in epicwar.com
there's so many changes

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Nice attempt to advertise, but you fail. Your post is irrelevant.

BF has turnt into a place for spamparties and noobs who advertise. I'm outa here.

P.S - ban the above user.