Human V. NE strat

thestuff

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Anyone know a good counter to the NE when the mass hippo's and faerie's. I played this guy this morning and I had base gone and He went and rebuilt and I could never take out his hippo's and faeries no matter what I tried. I ended up loosing cause I ran out of money. Check ou the replay and tell me what I did wrong

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
beating NE with human comes down to one thing...rush

the answer to your question about countering hippos and faeries is that there is no GREAT way to counter them...gryphs and sorc and priests is the best way..inner fire, poly, and target with gryphs

however...NE players shouldnt have the time to get that vs a human player..because we were blessed with a upgrade called defend

rush the NE base withan mk and 7-9 footies...with their shields up

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The longer you leave the NE unattended, the worse it gets for any player. What creams them early is Foots and Sorc..... 'morph those Hunts, rush through and kill the Archers and do the same for the 'sheep'.

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would hope that by the time a human player was able to get sorc with poly morph that the NE player would have a little more than archers and a few hunts x42...it takes 2 trainings and a castle for polymorph...we arent talking a rush here

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Well, the best way to kill NE is by rushing early. I've never seen many NE players survive massive early rushes early.

You could stick with Foots and Sorc/Priest though. Or go for Tank/Mortar Team influence and try knocking down nearby Moon Wells. Hate it when that happens.

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well as a ne player i make 4 archers with kotg
i get force of nature incase i get rushed by footies/grunts/ghouls
it works well but u need good micro skillz with archers and also u need to keep ur archers very close to the ancients since now they can attack rooted :)
hope this helps u guys in coming up with new rushing strats