Hu vs NE strat

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he didnt say that people shouldnt make any breakers vs bears...he said that people shouldnt make MASS breakers against bears....4 breakers is fine...actuall it's perfect!

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
4 breakers will just DIE. there's something really smart to do against breakers -- go to battle with 3-4 wisps. use roar. they will spend whole lots of mana to steal it. it costs 100 mana for 1 bear of yours, and 75 mana for each unit they steal it for. so, now his army is all roared for the cost of all breakers mana, and just go in and dispel 2 wisps. Gran Finale, now you still got 34567890 mana on your bears and he's got none on breakers. Just to be sure, dispel the other 2 wisps on his army, and now you have a manaless human army, spam rejuv roar bear form and GG thx no re woot. ( spirit.moon style ^^ , once he got 20 wisps to fight)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Oh really? See some Hum vs Hum or vs mass bears replays - at least 4 breakers
breakers get raped when they are in front against heavy melees like bears.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
:-/ I am having a problem vs NE...Everytime they go Bears + archers + dryads...they screw me....what would you suggest?

Thanks

Use rifle , spellbreakers and priests ( +sorceres if u have resources) , Pan has a good point bears are tier 3 spellbreakers an priests tier 2 use this in your advantage .
Spellbreakers with priests are effective against bears because they have feedback( bears have 400 mana pool, if he uses wisp for anti roar steal don't worry it can not take your feedback and your brilliance) in open field u will defeat him because of the bears require alot of tech and he can't have to many very fast, fight him until u reach his base but do not enter let him use staff (it will only get him near the tree no healing like the human staff and the moon wells will empty quick ), at this point use mortar on hold position( not many 2 will be enough to drive him mad), and he must come to fight , don't worry about dryads rifle will destroy there unarmored skin.
Try to use blizzard because abolish magic will instantly destroy your 900 hp water element (blizzard level 3 makes 500 max area damage).
You could use 2 or 3 footies to stay in front keeping the bears from the priests, sorceres.
Don't make mass army of a single unit, balance the up mentioned.
This NE strategy is very good against HM , fight him quick because if he gets many bears nothing in the air(NE ground anti air very good) or on the ground can help u , unless u have alot of money .

About the other army (Also Archers + Dryads + Chimeras):

Use dragonhawk for chims, think about it chims require tier 3 + building time + unit training require much more time than dragon , u could have twice more dragons than his chims.
On the ground I think anything can kill that 250hp peasant archer , as for dryads the eternal rifle will do the job.
The key for this strategy is scouting , if u know that he goes chims it will be easy if not and u make usual units this big chim surprise will destroy u especially if he has POTM.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
if NE is right beside your base, tower rush like mutah ****a and bring like 6 peasants nad start buildingtowers everywhere, while you and your two footies FF on hero.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Mortars may be a good asset against this race. If you get Frag shards, you can severely damage or destroy most ne ground units (except for bears depending on mortar count). However, keeping them alive from air assaults is another story.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yup definitely...imo... i think rifles and mortars are the most 2 used units against NE...because of hunts and dryads take extra damage...

But, one game i played recently...i did tower rush...and i got screwed because of archers....archers are so good against towers... so is shadowmeld and moonwells!

He ended up going mass archers/dryads...with KOTG...his entangle just ravaged my hero! I ended up countering that strat...but he later went with hippoarchers...I countered them with tanks...but then i just lost because of losing too many stuff because of entangle and running back...

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
quiksilver87 said:
yup definitely...imo... i think rifles and mortars are the most 2 used units against NE...because of hunts and dryads take extra damage...

But, one game i played recently...i did tower rush...and i got screwed because of archers....archers are so good against towers... so is shadowmeld and moonwells!

He ended up going mass archers/dryads...with KOTG...his entangle just ravaged my hero! I ended up countering that strat...but he later went with hippoarchers...I countered them with tanks...but then i just lost because of losing too many stuff because of entangle and running back...
what about NOT running from the fight? not to say that humans have dispel... T_T

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:

Heres valid statement (no offence)
NE gets crushed when they are tower rushed by Orcs and HU.

Heres invalid statement:
NE beats tower rush by Orcs and HU.

I mean cmon, theres no way even pros can pull this out, by the time you start making AoW, 6 peons/peasents start building towers with their hero and grunts/footies keep on coming at you? Please... thats whe nyou only have 1 DH and 2 moonwells at least, and even if you had 1 or 2 archers by then... HU would probly have footies to rapexxors those archers :|

I gues you were either slow or mesed up, or ran away, quik, but if you stayed in NE's base and kept making towers despite the fact that it was getting destroyed and stuff.. you might've had a chance.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
NtRik_ said:
Heres valid statement (no offence)
NE gets crushed when they are tower rushed by Orcs and HU.

Heres invalid statement:
NE beats tower rush by Orcs and HU.

I mean cmon, theres no way even pros can pull this out, by the time you start making AoW, 6 peons/peasents start building towers with their hero and grunts/footies keep on coming at you? Please... thats whe nyou only have 1 DH and 2 moonwells at least, and even if you had 1 or 2 archers by then... HU would probly have footies to rapexxors those archers :|

I gues you were either slow or mesed up, or ran away, quik, but if you stayed in NE's base and kept making towers despite the fact that it was getting destroyed and stuff.. you might've had a chance.
it's all about not going straight huntresses =) and a good AoW positionment.
BUT i agree, even playing almost perfectly NE sucks ass against tower rushes

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
it's all about not going straight huntresses =) and a good AoW positionment.
BUT i agree, even playing almost perfectly NE sucks ass against tower rushes
not going straight huntress = oh noes footy rushed :(

+, if the human just stays in your base, even with archers, you're ****ed :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
That is also a problem with orcs as well, or any race. If they stay within your land, you are forced to get more units to drive them off. While they can safely tech keeping you occupied.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
That is also a problem with orcs as well, or any race. If they stay within your land, you are forced to get more units to drive them off. While they can safely tech keeping you occupied.
you have burrows or millitias or just super duper gay ghouolsa nd towers for UD

while you have wisp and detonation for NE, NE has no chance, while other races have chances to drive the enemies off, or just hurt htem as badly as you are in means of unitsand heros.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Burrows = Low armor and hp, and are the first target most enemies go for when attacking towns.

Militia = Lose them all and you are screwed. That is when most of the time they forfiet.

Ghouls and towers = If they are stuck outside too long, they can get siege and air. Meaningless for both unit kinds

Wisps = Although against mana people and detonation. Take into consideration if you have nothing to stop these attackers from wasting your base. Then detonation and wisps would be meaningless.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Burrows = Low armor and hp, and are the first target most enemies go for when attacking towns.

Militia = Lose them all and you are screwed. That is when most of the time they forfiet.

Ghouls and towers = If they are stuck outside too long, they can get siege and air. Meaningless for both unit kinds

Wisps = Although against mana people and detonation. Take into consideration if you have nothing to stop these attackers from wasting your base. Then detonation and wisps would be meaningless.
but the thing is, as NE, you do have nothing to stop the tower rush, we are talking about tower rush right? :rainfro

ChrisH36

Reaction score
NtRik_ said:
but the thing is, as NE, you do have nothing to stop the tower rush, we are talking about tower rush right? :rainfro
=Ntrik_ from post above me]you have burrows or millitias or just super duper gay ghouolsa nd towers for UD

while you have wisp and detonation for NE, NE has no chance, while other races have chances to drive the enemies off, or just hurt htem as badly as you are in means of unitsand heros.
Look for yourself!

phatfish_08

Member!
Reaction score
If the NE person is going dryads DO NOT GET AIR.