(HU)That's it- no more BM

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
No, not if I don't make AM 1st hero. Flame strike isn't better than blizzard even if it takes less time to cast. I would even say AM+ BM is not so good because both mages die easily. I will stick to the well-know startegy AM+ MK where the brilliance is not just needed. It is CRUCIAL when you have casters- example- priests without mana vs roots, sux. When the NE masses archers and giants + some hunts you can't win with banishing all units, you can't even do it.
AM brilliance: both healin and dispell for priests, mana for everybody. Nor do you have to transfer mana for your hero/caster and leave your BM without man. Discuss.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well the BM will REALLY HELP when banishing the MGs and Hunts! Especially MGs...because when they are banished they cant cast that taunt spelll...that was done in the latest patch i think....

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
BM + MK works nice sometimes.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes I have used it and it is great when the MK is full of mana because he's the one who needs intelligence and mana potions. In this case the BM has no mana. With AM you have mana for both elementals or blizzard. With aura every single caster has enough mana, You can't use siphon on every unit to restore it. Also vs NE casters are more important, not massing rifles.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
BM can siphon mana out of your own team, MK doesnt need mana when hes going for Bolt + Bash, not alot at least, and BM going Banish + Siphon then flame strike totally pwns.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMG i didnt know BM can siphon mana out of his own team....wtf!!!...did you know a priest costs 135gold....and a mana potion costs 150...thats funny! Why dont you just make a priest and siphon mana from him...since you are already at tier 2!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
N_ said:
BM can siphon mana out of your own team, MK doesnt need mana when hes going for Bolt + Bash, not alot at least, and BM going Banish + Siphon then flame strike totally pwns.
Yeah but thunderclap is as important as bolt. It is very effective. Like warstomp it is preferred for the effect.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
true it is important! but bolt and clap just hog all your mana...you always end up running out of mana! so mana potions are a must with bolt plus clap! :lucifer

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Yeah but thunderclap is as important as bolt. It is very effective. Like warstomp it is preferred for the effect.
No its not, I can easily tell you this because Ive tried games as hu with clap and bolt, I found bolt much more effective, first off, it costs less mana, and you can easily kill heroes with bolt, clap just slows, only like what 150 dmg? which is like 100 dmg to heros? Just cast slow to slow units.

Stomp is only useful because you can stun them, clap isnt as effective as stomp because it still does weak dmg compared to Bolt, and it doesnt stun, just slows.

And you do know that if you kill enemy hero in battle, it means you've won that battle :D They cant do much with units only. Plus it will annoy them alot =D

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
man...clap is definitely good...are you trying to say it should only be used on heros? Clap does more damage than stomp...imagine 150 dmg to archers or hunts...do this twice and half their life will go down....and the archers will die....not to mention they are temporarily nearly parazlyzed....clap imho...works best against NE then UD(ghouls)...
against Orc i would go bolt bash agains the FS! grrrrrr :bugeyes

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
man...clap is definitely good...are you trying to say it should only be used on heros? Clap does more damage than stomp...imagine 150 dmg to archers or hunts...do this twice and half their life will go down....and the archers will die....not to mention they are temporarily nearly parazlyzed....clap imho...works best against NE then UD(ghouls)...
Whoever used Clap against me lost, and what kind n00belves makes archers against HU? :D

Bolt > Heroes, Clap > massive units, but since you're MK will be 2nd hero, you'll have sorcs and tier 2 units to kill off massive units for you, you wont need Clap, hell you wont even need it in tier 1 as well imho, have you seen anyone learn Clap in Kitae's Micro? I used to do that, but I lost to bolter.

Just shows how Bold > clap, and its hard for MK to run up to archers/ranged units then Clap, because most likely you'll get surrounded by tankers and heros if you do that.