HU~ tavern BO

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Start in the usual way and send a peasant, the best are Turtle rock or Twisted meadows.. get naga but not as first.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Most palyers that use Tavern heros as their first hero change their build order. in your case, I would suggest barracks first, farms whatever then build an alter. jsut as the alter finishes, you should get a militia to run to a tavern and u got a hero instant with no build time, and u are able to get ur units out early.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hmm I havent thought of this, neither have seen people doing it but looks fine. If you get altar you will have to wait for the tavern hero to be available so it's better to have Bararcks yeah.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ne players demonstrated this, building 2 aow then alter before anything to get Beastmaster way back in 1.13. if u want to use neutral heros, it is best to get a delayed alter. You wont be more suseptible to anything, and u will get ur untis out faster.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Naga is very fragile throguh the game, but I agree if u want to use her get her as a first so she levels quickly. The longer u creep at tier 2 without a second hero actualy, the more exp she will get. Your going to also want alot of meat with her, cause she gets focused and killed FAST

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've tried it. It sucks because of the lack of mana regeneration. Naga as second and AM as first is better.
With naga+ MK, naga 1st you can get exp quicky and kill heroes trying to escape or units. You can kill heroes with cold arrows and bolt too.
Another problem for naga is that she dies quickly and is not as protected as AM with WEs. You should be more careful because controlling both Mk and Naga is harder.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
she also has a mana shield to protect her (like anyone ever uses that) but if u can steal creeps and out creep the enemy, u could prolly keep her alive purely through level. But if shes focused, u need to handle her well

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah use mana shield and naga will be completely useless without mana

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
not with a potion of mana and an AM as second or thrid hero with brilliance. siometiems a mana poition to save a naga is more cost effective with shield than a potion.