(HU) Spirit walkers + taurens is gay

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wyvs die , indeed but you can get rifles faster ,then you can kill wyvs without making a single hawk.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Wyvs die , indeed but you can get rifles faster ,then you can kill wyvs without making a single hawk.
wyvs own rifles IMHO with the poison.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Go Grpyhons. They do magic damage which I think does either 133 or 166% damage to ethreal units. Just as long they don't die, you should be fine.

Edd_N said:
Slow > orc, Shacles > Wyvs
I am not sure about Shackles. The fact being that if they mass wvys then won't the player get smart and try to FOCUS FIRE them to death. Considering 60 damage does get more damage, you might be out of hawks before you need to use rifleman to shoot the wyvs down.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wyvs is a noob strat and is not at the same time. If you don't follow what he's doing like 7-8 wyvs ff on 6 rifles will own the rifles, since FS and wolvers+ lightning below them. But just mass hawks or few hawks + more rifles will own wyvs. In big maps like Gnoll wood it works more with wyvs. While in 2 rivers for example , hardly you will wait for the orc to make wyvs.

*Turok

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ppl Ppl you got it all wrong..... just go Knight + Gryphons..+ Inner Fire....and go blizzard... but Do not put clap lvl 3 at lvl 5 or lvl 2 at lvl 3......... when your mk is lvl ... 5 ..GG......ur gryphs SHould focus directly on the spirit walkers...and just to tell you StormBolt Lvl 3 kills a spiritwalker in just one blow.... u kill all his spirit walkers and make sure to cast slow.. on his Bm....btw carry a dust of appearance....and when the time is right... u time it u kill all his walkers...and then directly focus on his .. bm ... if he Ww.. then u use the dust of appearance and Bolt him + Clap... then ...GG... man.. its impossible to lose to this newbie strat ... how the hell did u let him get to this army... u can open many expos... with arcane towers which preventing the orc to harrass you .. and he has no farseer its impossible for orc to win without farseer he was giving you the game lmfao... man seriously...get me any orc player...any lvl .. and let him play with bm... and any strat he would like...the game wouldn't take long..around 10 minutes..or less....u also didn't think of tower rushing him... knowing he cant stop it with him Bm.... and in what map was this in .. cuz if it was in lost temple then u could of fast expanded... if it was turtle rock u could of tower rushed him.... u tower rush him when ur mk gets out... and directly rush to his base with 4 militias and 4-6 footies + 2 rifles.. thats if he didn't kill anything and ur Am should be lvl 3 .... i doubt his Bm would even be lvl 2 at this point cuz he is teching ... and do u even know something nicer then mk at second hero if he gets you bm ... u can get him firelord second hero ... and tower rush him... fire-elementals+Water Elementals lvl 2 = Total 0wnage..... man you should never lose human vs orc to a Bm... cuz it doesn't work... it works only on n00b$ sorry to say!! but just ask any *Pro* Human Player...and he'd say that i'm 100% Correct....

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
lol
seems like turok has never seen the fs + naga + mass grunts to tauren strat against human. lol, it's just ownage most of the times the rush succeeds.
and WTF, since when does a arcane tower prevent someone from harassing? LOL micro > towers
the way humans pwn orcs is going air / breakers or slowing all their army, but that's just dumbshit as there is drow ranger / spirit walkers available.
ORC > HUMAN > UD > ORC
and NE > ud, orc, human, naga, protoss, zerg, terran, romans, vikings... :)
they are just imba :hop

(for the pro players part, try watching Rex.Zacard x SK.Insomnia replays)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Dude, this thread dies 2 months ago and its also has bumps all over.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
And with it died my problem. The reason of the thread was something that came up in my mind at that moment- of course you shouldnt let him tech, but if he does we can make some griffs + hawks to kill bats too. Really this thread is too old.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It is suggested that magic is the only method to go against this combo. You can sheep his walkers to "Silence" them, or get a Dark Ranger to do it for you. But make sure you silence fast, cause SWs can cast Disenchant to remove the buff. Then you can use your magical damage to attack the tuaren while Knights stop them. Then kill the sheeped SW when most of the Tauren are dead.