(HU) Spirit walkers + taurens is gay

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Of course I use blizzard when there are some berserkers and some spirit walkers but since they arent that slow and move and you cant kill them, it sucks.

I could try griffs but with BM having an orb of lightning and SH ,hardly i can do something. I dont know, I had 3 heroes AM + MK + Pally and healed like crazy but these taurens cant die if there are some spirit walkers. A new start that definitely works for orc vs hum ...

Also BM lvl 7 with lvl 3 critical and lvl 2(or 3) wind walk... . I didnt even let my heroes die until the end.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
sorc + priest + few knights and few air?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes i had sorc+ priests + 4-5 knights + scroll of protection+ scroll of healing + using thunderclap lvl2 + using lvl 3 blizzard and because he did hero nukes all the time, i lost having all this.

With spirit walkers it is like resurrect with 0 cooldown :(

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If you play human and you cant beat orc than thats just ****ing sad.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Yes i had sorc+ priests + 4-5 knights + scroll of protection+ scroll of healing + using thunderclap lvl2 + using lvl 3 blizzard and because he did hero nukes all the time, i lost having all this.

With spirit walkers it is like resurrect with 0 cooldown :(
Air?

If enemy only went taurens + spirit walker, air woulda pwned them all.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Beer $lut said:
Yeah having in mind that i won the last 20 games i made vs orc. Maybe you can start Northrend and see that a lvl 22 Northrend > lvl 22 Azeroth

And N_, I just tried with knights because he had berserkers and i know how 3-4 griffs can be owned (also BM+ orb and SH). It was too late to use them but since they own taurens and own walkers healing them with scrolls and paladin would work. I wont get many knights vs this orc strat anymore.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:
Yeah having in mind that i won the last 20 games i made vs orc. Maybe you can start Northrend and see that a lvl 22 Northrend > lvl 22 Azeroth

And N_, I just tried with knights because he had berserkers and i know how 3-4 griffs can be owned (also BM+ orb and SH). It was too late to use them but since they own taurens and own walkers healing them with scrolls and paladin would work. I wont get many knights vs this orc strat anymore.
I dont care about northrend. If you play orc just get ****ing sorcs and its over.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mystic Sorcerer said:

you never said anything about berserkers :fwink

honestly, I think knights will own berserks with inner fire + healing, and bm with orb can be easily killed... just hero nuke on SH with bolt first, then kill bm.. as for taurens, you have your slow.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes and griffs are the best for hero nuking (althoug i almost never nuke heroes). Btw berserkers are VERY weak to clap+ blizzard so they wont be a problem.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
knights wont do any help...It is real hard to see this strat comming!! Samsara had by far the best comment...you start out with footies and rifles...and as you notice spiritwalkers...quickly switch to gyrphons! Then just say :wavey ....

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Why wouldnt knights work? Knights with innerfire + heal and sorcs in their back would pwn.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights cant hold that much if you dont kill the spirit walkers fast. Taurens all the time can kill them. The idea is that griffs are best vs taurens and they also do magical damage to spirit walkers that is what makes them best for this.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
knights will get owned easily!....dont forget spirit walkers have different spells....chain link/dispell....that means pretty much no polymorph or slow or probably inner fire...ofcourse to an extent!!! :susp

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
knights will get owned easily!....dont forget spirit walkers have different spells....chain link/dispell....that means pretty much no polymorph or slow or probably inner fire...ofcourse to an extent!!! :susp
slow > tauresn

if walkers are in etheral form, use air

inner fired + healed knights > taurens and majority units

blizz + clap > trolls

I just think HU has high advantage over Orcs, if you add in bit breakers, you can go no problem against blood lust, or just use dispel! Its like only 50 mana and you got bril aura with you.

(Im assuming its AM + MK)

and like Beerslut mentioned

no offence DM, but thats true story =/

jetlee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
when u have a human army that is balanced like a muther...there would be no counter and is virtually unstoppable. that is y humans are thee hardest race to use. with hero nukes try nuking their hero wit blood mage and mk....banish+flamestrike+bolt!! everyone dont do flamestrike after bolt! thee enemy hero will run away b4 u can burn him...banish first then target flamestrike exactly where the hero is then quickly bolt him....there ya go he is just experianced a taste of helll=)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, BM + MK is another great Hero nuke.. but I'd use AM instead of BM due to bril aura for your units and blizzard against enemy supporting/ranged units =/ just dont feel like giving up the great aura for hero killing while you can do decent with aura + MK.

Waldyness

Reaction score
this might be kind of unothodox coming from me...but like why r u bitching....instead of farking bitching...go out and fix yur mistakes... i might be a noob at wc3 but im not retarded

Reaction score
you need to play your heroes correctly thats all. Heroes win the game. With an MK you should easily be able to kill any hero EXCEPT for a TC which will take a few hits. Just run your melee behind his taurens and walkers to his heroes bolt, and focus fire. Own his FS, SH, BM in an instant. As for taurens and walkers, without his hero, he will either a) run b) leave c) focus on YOUR hero d) focus on your casters.
At this point if his army still rapes yours and he runs, then just keep harrassing his burrows while getting a few griffins.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it is a pretty old one to discuss. The new thing i do is that i dont let orcs make taurens. I kill them fast before they tech. If it happens so, I just tech too and with some griffs i feel ready to attack. My problem 2 months ago was that i didnt kill orcs fast enough.