• Other, i.e. mass arcane sanctum units

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Oliok14

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Rifles are quick to build and Rifles can lost along time when your Allys areMelee

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
well hawks cost the same amount and are flying, making them alot harder to kill ;)

and you should always treat a team game as a solo game, so you can depend on your own strength instead of the skills of others

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and you should always treat a team game as a solo game, so you can depend on your own strength instead of the skills of others
Well not always....Maybe sometimes... You will then totally contradict ur posts in the previous thread(Poll: 2 vs 2);)

Oliok14

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol, yeah, i would go Dragon Hawks, but i love my rifles, They are the superior unit...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
I've always played together when harassing because sometimes if your team mate isnt good, you cant divide to 1v1 in 2v2 game or even 3v3. Otherwise if you see he's good and if you can play in 1v1 you dont give them any chance since you own them both at the same time

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
well i still believe that "divide and conquer" is the best way to win a match. as in go harrass alone until the ally is forced to tp to his ally's aid and that is when your ally goes to whomp on his base. savvy?

the only time i would worry about "sticking together" is late tier2 and tier3.

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You are right.. it is a very effective strategy unless their ally has towered his base. That is when this strategy fails.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
yes besides all, I told you i dont like it when you have to divide just because you may play a noob who doesnt know what to do.

Otherwise , im with you this is th best way - in 2v2 dividing is the best even in 3v3. In 4v4 either to 1 v1 or to 2v2