• Other, i.e. mass arcane sanctum units

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
elunes grace reduces magic......omg i have never heard of that!!!!...yeah i know footies will own them..i was just talking about the WE and blizzard...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I find hawks useful against UD, if they mass gargs you shouldbt mass hawks, but in case they do several: hawks and cloud can own, the towers and the necropolis are annoying.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
i actually do mass hawks against gargs (a couple of rifles and sorcs thrown in) just cuz as long as i keep them far enough, i can micro my shackles to hit them all and kill off the stragglers with my rifles.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats good i also use hawks for gargs and once i have them, clould is very useful for UD too

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah....It is very possible for Dhawks to beat grags....Just focus on outnumbering them...It will be hard to get Sorcs and rifles in there...I would focus more on outnumbering them!!

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"tier 1 alive and then you should be fine."

There are absolutely no guarantees there!!!! ;)

TOtally Offtopic: Ed.....are you arabic?? You look arabic in that picture you posted...

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
well three towers (1 arcane 2 guard) with just your Am (blizzard) will ALWAYS let you survive.

TOtally Offtopic: Ed.....are you arabic?? You look arabic in that picture you posted...
actually im euro-hispanic, most of my roots are in italy and spain but my father is argentinian. SOCCER>JOO
plus it dont help that i went to the beach for a week the week before i took that pic so im really tanned there :p
im just a white guy trapped in a brown shell.

btw: my name is Eduardo but ppl call me either Edward, Ed, or "daddy"

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Against UD you should quickly get to tier2 because there you can get the hawks, even without riflemen or only 1-2 riflemen

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sometimes they get fiends, this is not the perfect vs Human believe me, I see how UDs lose and their mistake is fiends even though this is so used.

And ther eason why not rifles is that even skeletons that go with fiends can rape them or if they choose another good with ghouls - they completely rape rifles, for UD ghouls vs footmen, knights with priests is fine, some hawks to stop Gargs, ghouls cant reach them and fiends -if they have web they'll lose a lot if they attack them not the footies, they can be owned.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont really understand why it's such a big deal when they release a patch and nerf some units....It is usually minor....I mean what is gonna happen if you decrease the damage by 2.....or increase mana cost by 10??? IMO the only significant change that occured was how they nerfed the Blood mage....And i dont really think it is that significant because it is rare that more than 5 units get into the AOE....

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The worst is that the mana for sorc quickly ended from too many units to slow, and now 50 mana instead of 40 makes it even impossible without AM and the aura.

And to stay on topic: why did they need to nerf hawks? Oh well the 'blind' spell is still efective lets hope they dont nerf it too.