HU~ Raiders and There Damn Ensare

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Raiders and There Damn Ensare

This little strat is sneaking up on me and is getting quit annoying. Where the orc goes raiders with ensnare and hes got grunts and crap, and he snares your units so you cant micro. How do you guys stop it? Im thinking rifles, mass hit raiders, but i dont know.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Raiders arn't taht strong, and more than a few can hurt the orcs army. ensnare lasts long on units, 15 secodns, so i would say get ranged untis and meele.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just like vs grunts, with some footmen make riflemen use sorceresses and if you wush priests. Indeed, ranged can attack even with ensnare. Not very used strat, with riders because they suck.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
yeah riders are a weak unit with medium armor, so if they get near meele untis they are screwed. ensnare is a good spell, but to ensnare an amry takes alot of micro and if done wrong ur stuck with to many raiders

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
no, net is a physical spell. physical spells cannot be dispelled. u can tell what a physical spell is if it has no mana required, like unstable concoction is physical so it can hit magic immune units

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes thats why unstable concotion can own destroyers.

Btw bats are better than wolf riders so I dont see the point to use them as aa vs Human or even as melee.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Raiders are pretty much built for ensnare. bats are amazing air, because they make other air useless because if u try to kill them with air, they will just go kamikaze on ur units.

Radiers are used mainly for ensnare and nothing else. only use I see is when u hit a base and the damage they do t obuidlings. 11 raiders and a hero can take out a tree of eternity in a matter of secodns with the wisps trying to repair ensnared. I have tried it, but only in 4v4. no point to do it in solo