HU~ Problem with NE

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It is strange to me, how blizzard in every patch seems to beef up one race and pretty much kill the others. Ith appened alot with Undead as they are always getting the short end of the stick.

Night elves seem to always get the cool units and stats, but the last patch did a number on them also.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
why is it that in almost every game you play, sorceresses are always they number one most annoying, and usually the strongest characters?, and that humans are always the most annoying race? all the patch did was make those 2 sentences even more valid, its not fair that bnet keeps uping the power of sorcs and human in all of their games.
Well, with the reduced number of Dryads (except for probably me), you'd expect Polymorph to start making nightmares out of armies. However, despite all that, Human remains the number one easy killed. :D

True, Sorc are annoying but are one of the weakest units in the game. Get too close to an army and expect lots of kills.

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
I have yet to think of a good way to minimize the fatalities vs. sorc /w polymorph.....still thinking!
Also, about the subject to start with, I agree that NE are pretty much screwed vs. a tower rush, or even a burrow rush (those are even harder to defend).

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
LoL....but the really good people at tower/burrow rushing (the ones that arent noobs) can get 3 towers done (at least), behind your gold mine, before you can even get a hero out.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shizo
Sorc + slow = not cool, Someone in this topic previously said that if the sorcs get too close to battle, its over, well not true, sorcs have slow so they can run from harm, thus, sorcs dont die....(by melee)
Yeah, I agree there, Shizo. But still, they pwn against stuff like Archers. At range, they have the freakily annoying Polymorph. Nothing like sheep to kick start a battle.

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
x42 is slowly sliding into the online geek category..... pwn isnt a word, it was thought of by some douchebag that couldnt type very well, so he kept striking the p instead of the o, and called it a new word... you severely dissappoint me x42..

Sorcs dont own archer though, as you stated SORCS OWN ARCHERS is false, if both armies were just sorcs + archers, archers would win due to sheer damage.unless you slowed the archers and polymorphed them, then i might just go into seizure mode...

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Omfg u all must not be very bright the only one who seems to know what he is talking about is shizo. Humans can't tower RUSH rushing is quick and humans have to tech first b4 they can have an attacking tower. Now if they have already what u do is uproot your AOW if u have one then get a group of wisps to follow him and heal him and u attack the towers with him. Hope that help and then when your hero get out the humans better leave or there idiots

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
haha ur lucky.Im a human master and i play best with NE 2nd, after my hum race.Never send archers agains towers-in comparison to mortars,ballistas are easily acquired just improve to tree of ages.Now dispose of all towers.Put huntress on the front.Never let ballistas attack 'alone' -with no units around.Use DH, and huntress.I saw sth interesting-a friend built all his things near the trees so if u explore his land u may not notice he's there.Damned ,i wont tell u all human weaknesses!

Have u thought of the problem with towers from the TFT arcane vault?I dont use the towers from there when i play with humans
But it is a serious problem in battles against NE isnt it? }:>

Xiode

Member!
Reaction score
Ok, I'm trying to make sense of that....try and use proper grammer and punctuation dude....

Anyways, about what Shizo said. I agree archers would "OWN" (that one's for you Shizo) the sorc, unless the guy with the sorc had some insane micro, and could polymorph, slow, and focus fire all at the same time....along with moving wounded units out of battle. If this is the case, and he "OWNS" you, than get a bunch of fraries for those sorc :p

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
At the speed I type, I miss out the o sometimes. Please forgive me.....

Slow + Poly + Knights is not nice for Archers, I can tell you that. But I s'pose you don't need to Focus Fire to kill a Sorc with Archers.