HU~ Orcs, mainly anti deadly_angel and Krazy_knife

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
nowadays he has been going grunts to mass hh so i am thinking of skipping rifles completely and getting mass foots with defend and some early sorcs and priests. my only concern is the demolishers that will make short work of my casters (no.1 thing holding back) and i want to end the game in tier 2 because im so pissed scared of zerker hh with tauren and master walkers and doctors.

i thought of mortars but i dont really find them to be all too effective against his strat as he has no light/unarmored units, mebbe if i keep harrasing.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
I doubt the effectiveness of this in a match against an aggressive player, a passive player this has a chance, but Deadly isn't passive. If he knows he can keep the pressure on, he's going to.

Oh well i saw it in a top replay.It was vs orc and the human lost not because of this strat but because he made gryphs that were killed fast.The strat did him 70% of th job

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well he hasnt changed his strat since october lolz
mainly cuz its soo effecitive in 2v2 and he plays the same in 2v2 as he would in solo.
Thats pretty lame and boring....try mass air against that

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Look phucker or ed or the way you want me to call you- if you want to own or at least have chance vs Krazy Knife you may need me ,you know why if you dloaded the FFA5 ;)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
When you underestimate me Ed you're wrong. When you overestimate me you're also wrong.Thats why I dont say that you cant beat me and when i see ppl better than me like pretty better than anyone of our clan, i just think how weak i am and how much i still need to reach their lvl or skills

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
i never said that i didnt doubt your prowess. btw when did you join xckx :p

either way i figure if beat SOMEONE (edited due to catastrophic consequences) that is drastically better than deadly, then deadly and knife should be a walk in the park.
thnx for your input guys :D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
And when did Theroy-bf join xCKx? I had to prove my skills and he joined just because he wasnt in the clan.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ed i think Theroy with his stats showed his skills or from the FFA and he cant have secksed up Pan , Pan is stronger and thats why he comes to play on FFA with NE- he's too good to play UD on FFA his stats on FFA are nice even though more losses

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
either way when i made my smurf accnt that was undefeated with 12 wins, i wanted to see if i would have to go through the "test" but i had to go either against air-a-gorn or angrygrunt, i chose air-a-gorn just because it was "personal" and i wanted to give him the whupping he so badly deserved.

im willing to bet that theroy had to play either deadly or angry as they are the most active members.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Theroy can beat Swooper so it looks like similar to play vs one of them.Swooper has better unit control though.

You havent owned Aragorn so far have you?Or you did?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
he did

STOP SPAMMING GODDAMN IT

btw, edd or DM we should play 1v1 now or later, im bored.

edit

and ucan alwasy use AIM my friends.,

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
its because he is pulled to the dark side of blizzard games, he just dont want to admit it.

im gonna be fine, i just beat 2 lvl 17 orcs today so i should figure that deadly wont be as hard.
towers was a viable option lol.