HU~ Orcs, mainly anti deadly_angel and Krazy_knife

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Orcs, mainly anti deadly_angel and Krazy_knife

okay, some explanation:
Im having a clan tourney soon and im paired with Deadly_Angel (some 2v2 whore) that is quite predictable and has little micro, only problem is that his army is VEEEERY balanced.
My goal is to beat him at tier 2 with a fast expo in tier 1. His army consists of:
5-6 grunts (zerk upg.) armor upg.
4-6 HH armor upg. damage upg.
2-4 witch doctors adept (means stasis whoring)
2-4 spirit walkers (anti summon mainly, he dont dispel slow often, but he still does)
2-4 demolishers damage upg.

now this is when he is most weakest because most of his units are weak against magic (im thinking of early AM harrass with blizzard and getting BM asap for flame strike) because his units are either heavy or unarmored (cept for the HH). What i dont want to happen is letting him get to tier 3 because thats when his army gets ginormous.

3-4 grunts
4-6 tauren pulv. upg
6-8 HH zerker upg.
3 demolishers oil upg.
3 master Spirit walkers (reviving tauren is a bitch)
3 master shamen
3 master witchdoctors

his heros go in this build:

FS: wolf/lit/wolf/lit/wolf/quake pretty basic build
SH: hex/wave/wave/hex/wave/voodoo he likes to hex and surround alot which makes me wonder if going dual intel heros is a bad idea :p

any advice?

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In a tier 2 fight with Orc, you'll want Slow. No argument can turn you away from that. Disenchant can't keep up because of it's mana cost and the fact that it has a cooldown.

Don't get a BM at Tier 2. Pull out the MK and bolt + focus with rifles.

Breakers/Footmen can hold the lines pretty well, but be sure to watch the footmen. 9/10 they will fall to grunts, and if there's no spells going around the Breakers will. Why mention them if they'll die? To buy your main focus the time to have done their damage.

If you fear the revive Tauren, throw in 2-3 Gryphon, and focus the ethereal spirit walkers. They'll die very quickly, especially if bolted.

Tips: Don't fall behind in food. I did, and lost because of it.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Use AM and MK as second ,thunderclap slow and make few riflemen like 1-3 and 2-3 spellbreakers, if there are footies left from tier1 use them-this will eliminate the grunts and other tier2 units.
Use mortarts definitely.No air? Use storm bolt NOT only on heroes- use on taurens if he gets any.(skills: lvl1 bolt 2clap 3 bolt 4clap 5bolt ...)

Even if you dont get gryphs yes focus on spirit walkers-eliminate them and use bolt on taurnes.You have sorc ok now in tier3 use poly.

Reaction score
Well if you can manage a replay of what he gets, then it'll be helpful. My take is first, get an AM or a Pally which ever floats your boat. Then while getting a couple of footmen creep while teching, and build 2-4 towers for defense, depends on how often he checks on you. When you reach tier 2, get an MK, Arcane Sanct, and 2 griffin towers. Tech to tier 3 while getting like 1 or 2 d-hawks, a few breakers, adept priest, and 1 or 2 sorcs, with some footies. With that small army, creep and expand. Then when tier 3 hits, you should have you should be pumping griffins, have a few breakers, a few priests on the way to master for inner fire, 1 or 2 sorcs for slow, and be on the way to getting an AM or a Pally.

So during late game you should have:
An Expo
3 Heroes, level's 4,3,1
2-2 upgrade griffins
Master priests
2 Breakers and 2 sorcs
^And this is considering you havent been seriosuly attacked.

This is my ffa build, and it normally and so far i'm 3-1 with it. (Lost from being attacked too many from my lack of towers and from those damn gyros attacking my castle) I found the strength in your army is heroes, not the units, if you have super heroes with super items, then you'll be unstoppable. A level 5 mk is an awesome hero killer, a level 5 pally is a healer/invincible, and a level 5 AM is just awesome with WE's and bril aura.

Hero Builds: (Goes only to level 5)
Pally, Heal,Divine,Devotion,Devotion,Heal
MK, Bolt,Bash,Bolt,Bash,Bolt(Replay bash with clap if you want)
Pally, WE, Bril, WE, Bril, WE

In a solo, dont bother with 1on1 because chances are your nme will move out the way and your units will prolly get hit, besides WE at level 5 does about 41-49 dmg that's amazing since you can get like 4 of them out.

Notes:Remember to keep dispeling, and target casters first, your tanks should be your heroes and remember to buy them godly items if you can or at the most potions and scrolls. If your mk and a pally are screwed from front lines, divine shield, run, heal mk, run and your opponent would've just wasted his time targeting your heroes while you eat at their casters with air.

If you have any questions then ask me chances are youll prolly have a hard time against this strat, I have replays of many different ffas of me going this, and it's unstoppable at full power, even when they mass goyles =). Heroes win the game. If you want me to post it just ask.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
the thing keeping me back from using air is that the moment he sees one air unit (be it a gyro) he gets alot of bats so im not sure if i should try it.

My biggest concern against using casters heavily is because he loves his demolishers, when one dies, he replaces it with 2 of them :p so all my priest and sorcs die like flies esp. with oil.

btw im assuming i should get AM first, MK second and Pally last rite?

Why no dual AOE, cuz i would figure that would really hurt his catapults, grunts, casters, tauren and anything with heavy armor, but i do understand the importance of Storm bolt.

btw should i go fast expo (i can do it with just 4 footies and 5 militia with no casualties) or go fast tech with lots of creeping and towers to help out.

when i find a replay i'll post it. thnx.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
if you spend some gold for 1-3 hawks with cloud-it may be useful v s orc if Krazy/deadly_angel makes tower rush or the towers are well protected because on some maps well protected towers can cause you serious problems.So whats the map you're going to play on?

Reaction score
I dont remember if it's this ffa, but I do know that one of them a person either massed fiends or goyles, either one, and couldnt even kill my griffins, inner fire is amazing + micro and heal it's just impossible to beat.

Bats may be a different story, but i always thought that goyles beat bats overall

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
spell breakers...steal bloodlust...priests are a must because of everything...dispell hex, heal, inner fire.....sorcs youll only need them at 1st level....so priests are the only ones that will need a tier 3 upgrade...and so will the spell breakers for stealing the wolves.

Other possiblility....mass frigin air....

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok i offer you play Two Rivers and harass with zeppelin and mortars.Once we are both in bnet i'll show you

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
my game plan for two rivers (60% that is the map) i will go zepp harrass with am and quickly tech to rifles and casters to hold him off until i get gryphons, after all hawks are useless against orc imo.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by noob_phucker
my game plan for two rivers (60% that is the map) i will go zepp harrass with am and quickly tech to rifles and casters to hold him off until i get gryphons, after all hawks are useless against orc imo.
That's honestly not very smart. Human is already vulnerable to early Orc harass, and you should know how Deadly likes to play. If you can't stop his harass you're done for, even pros end up with 1-2 dead peasants from a good Orc FS/wolf harass. You need a very early Arcane to stand a chance, and don't forget to target the FS with it.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
OK unless i show you i wont say anything more -the way to do it for now know this- use mortars with your harass

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Mage
OK unless i show you i wont say anything more -the way to do it for now know this- use mortars with your harass
Tier 2.5 units.. with a harass? Please explain how this is possible, especially against the very small collision size towers that can be built along the treelines to stop the zeppelin.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
here noob phucker, i hope this helps (jus RUSH THOSE ORCS)

heres some replays from godly HU player that beats many orcs.

edit

i suggest u use this BO... it worked nice when i played HU lsat time ;)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
Tier 2.5 units.. with a harass? Please explain how this is possible, especially against the very small collision size towers that can be built along the treelines to stop the zeppelin.
Arrg you make me explain it in details ok.

You know where you drop your AM at their base.When you have tier2 build workshop.Make several mortars.Drop them where the AM, the same place. Of course he may have towers near his peons/workers.Do't attack the towers unless you see you can destroy them.Unload mortars away from their range and make place in the trees.Yes the very middle of the tree area shoot with mortars to get some free space.Don't make them too away but unload mortars in these passages and from there you can shoot buildings or workers.They may also get catapults.Now here goes the real load-unload game with zeppelin.Save your mortars.If you dont understand it fine one day i may apply it to see how it works.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Arrg you make me explain it in details ok.

You know where you drop your AM at their base.When you have tier2 build workshop.Make several mortars.Drop them where the AM, the same place. Of course he may have towers near his peons/workers.Do't attack the towers unless you see you can destroy them.Unload mortars away from their range and make place in the trees.Yes the very middle of the tree area shoot with mortars to get some free space.Don't make them too away but unload mortars in these passages and from there you can shoot buildings or workers.They may also get catapults.Now here goes the real load-unload game with zeppelin.Save your mortars.If you dont understand it fine one day i may apply it to see how it works.
I doubt the effectiveness of this in a match against an aggressive player, a passive player this has a chance, but Deadly isn't passive. If he knows he can keep the pressure on, he's going to.