HU~ most useLESS hero

most useLESS hero

• Palladin (stop shaking your hammer)

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • MK (where do you get more hammers when u bolt some1?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AM (stop waving your wand, its annoying)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • BM (stop smiling, ur gay, ur weriod, ur psycho!)

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
As the first hero, Paladin sucks the most mainly because he has no offensive spells. But he is the best support hero.. no doubt about that. I sometimes get him as second hero instead of the mk.

Otherwise in overall, the bm is the most useless hero. His flamestrike also damages own units, he is fragile and not quick enough.

Candy Andy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
About the Blizzard kill an amry
NO! Blizzard is a channeling spell and can be prevented by many spells such as Bolt, CL, ROF, etc.
Basically I find WE a little more useful as it Gives my AM some kind of sheild while he attacks from behind.:p

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes this is the advantage of flame - not only the damage but you need 1 bolt to stop blizz.And once vs human i with blizz and flame i noticed you can do it without having AM and BM, i didnt even use WE because it didnt help

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Paladin can be a pretty good first hero if you're going to be all about creeping until your second hero. It's really risky so I usually save him for a second or third.. Both Flame/Bliz can be stopped only with Blizzard you can get in atleast 1-2 waves but Flame can be cancelled before effects kick in..But it happens pretty fast so that doesn't happen very often..But really if you go up against a stunner and they dont wanna put up with your magic it wont take much effort to drop AM/BM.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont use BM so much lately but with sorceress and slow it kicks ass.I remeber very good owning of hunts, well if they get dryads it sucks thats why i changed the hero

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by quiksilver87
yeah!!! thats funny....you got some funky lingo dark mage...i think i have to download a darkmage text encryptor.
hey , i type fast thats why.But i want you to keep on-topic even if you have something to say off-topic.

Yes the AM isnt worthless afterall. So far I haven't voted because everybody can be useless if it wont help you, for example BM depends on the player, races and units he uses, even he's the least used he can be useful.

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There shouldnt be that many votes for the paladin. He isnt that bad, some players even get him as first hero against undead.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No that isnt such a good idea....Pal is good as 2nd hero, although i rarely use him for him....I think i should though

no hard feelings Dark mage im just joking around

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow...there is so much extreme opinions over here...Paladin is good with any meat wall or basically anything!!! Coz he can heal... BM isnt bad....i though he was when he first came out but when i started to use him he seemed pretty helpful with his FS!!!