HU~ most useLESS hero

most useLESS hero

• Palladin (stop shaking your hammer)

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • MK (where do you get more hammers when u bolt some1?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AM (stop waving your wand, its annoying)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • BM (stop smiling, ur gay, ur weriod, ur psycho!)

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I will give an example me vs Torubu. He massed ghouls and for that elemntals didnt do well. If i'd had flame the ghouls would have been gone. Destrouers and gargs owned simply by rifles.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Flame is very hard to use against ghouls...because they are fast and get close to your army very quickly and if for some reason you get a clean Flamestrike on them while they are attacking, they can move quickly...hence flamestrike will end up damaging some of your units unless u use Spell breakers as meatwalls ofcourse

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ha while they fight with my units i cast flame and while the circle appears (before the flame) i move them and damage only the ghouls ,it's possible only 1-2 units of mine

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dark mage.....i find that pretty akward and risky to cast flame in the middle of ur men...and then move them....The ghouls are just gonna follow them out of the ring!!!!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
No you cast it in such a way that the circle covers the front of your units (not the middle!) and most of their units.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thunderclap works for:

grunts,hunts,archers,footmen,taurens,bears

made on these units it's wonderful it makes a good damage and with slowering bears.. if you add storm bolt to taurens or bears rather than the hero all the time you may also do better in the battle

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
paladin, hate to say it but his is useless as a first hero.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
banish + holy light + storm bolt and flame strike on UD... its best hero nuke around

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm is that better than the undeads hero nuke?? coil, nova, impale/bat swarm thingy.......i dont know the exact numbers for UD...thats why i cant tell myself!

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[color=33FFCC]I'm saying Paladin because even though Divine Shield is good, it won't let you get out of an area quick enough, and if you use it for battle, they will just kill your other melee units, but that's what you want to happen if you choose the Paladin. His Devotion Aura isn't all that good, it gives a +2 defensive bonus for the first level of it, but it only gets up to what? +7. That's pretty good, but I usually don't get Devotion Aura right away, if you do, then I guess it works. Holy Light just heals one unit, it's good if you want to heal heros, but for normal units, it's just a watse of time. His last spell makes a whole bunch of units come back to life, I don't think thats very good because all it does is raise like 6 units back to life and they will probably just get killed again, Paladin is good for a 3rd hero because he can give help to your other heros, but I use him the least out of the 4 Human heros.[/color]

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)

banish + holy light + storm bolt and flame strike on UD... its best hero nuke around
This means you should have 3 heroes which is not possible every time but it is good. I hate hero nuking because whenever they decide to kill your hero in most cases they kill him whatever you do.
The best used is to have one of these heroes MK mostly or paly vs UD and surround the hero