HU~ most useLESS hero

most useLESS hero

• Palladin (stop shaking your hammer)

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • MK (where do you get more hammers when u bolt some1?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AM (stop waving your wand, its annoying)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • BM (stop smiling, ur gay, ur weriod, ur psycho!)

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah the BM is the best hero although not for all game types.Dont think that when 80% use AM the BM is completely useless.Its really hard to define so i wont vote and i think everybodys' more or less useless.

You can do well with BM teaming, FFA
AM with solo
MK with solo
Pally to heal heroes and damage undead-just like the DK can heal and its best strat with UD,the pally useless-NEVER

Pimpstixs

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I might not kill a whole army if the opponents good but ill certainly do alot more damage then a single we will do, and as far as killing my hero good luck, youve obv never played me.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
no u wont, bliz dont do much dmg, its ez to avoid. And killing Am when he is blizing? its very ez to kill, surround and kill.

Pimpstixs

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You must play against newbs i use a dual human hero am and pal. I can use divine shield and keep using holy light for ever on my am. My heros seldom die, and by th etime they do run out of mana, ive already killed my foe.

Pimpstixs

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh and btw iu dont care if they move out of the way, its taking away from their micro when they do and the whole time their moving my guys are attacking them

And you should really reevalute blizzard each shard does damage and it reigns down multiple times not to mention i can cast the spell in rapid succession.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
double postin is a nono.

bm is the least used just because he doesnt contribute anything to the team. Am has aura and bitching teleport, paladin well all his skills are gravy and the king is the best hero killer and tank in the game imo.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
yes he does....tho flamestrike it owns... will almost do u good in any battle, good for dealin dmg to ranged units like hunts and archs

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
And what do you think of the AM's blizzard. I no longer use bliz and i stii see they use the AM+BM strat, flame + bliz

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
yea... well bliz is ez to avoid =/ and that doesnt stop me from microing... Tho i really like flame strike :D it pwns! However... blood mage dont have water elemental or aura... =/ If blood mage had skills like this:
-flame strike
-blood elemental :)D)
-bril aura
-pheonix

IT WILL PWN!!! :D but since it doesnt, am pwns...

@pimpstix: look, if u have pally, pally would be first hero for me to kill.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
yea... well bliz is ez to avoid =/ and that doesnt stop me from microing... Tho i really like flame strike :D it pwns! However... blood mage dont have water elemental or aura... =/ If blood mage had skills like this:
-flame strike
-blood elemental :)D)
-bril aura
-pheonix

IT WILL PWN!!! :D but since it doesnt, am pwns...

@pimpstix: look, if u have pally, pally would be first hero for me to kill.
Yeah they use a lot water elemenatals and with BM nor brilliance aura to resore the casters' mana so fast but in case of flame that takes so much dmg.
The BM is good for teams maybe even for FFA but not for solo (definatley not against orc), while the AM is.

But because siphon mana is useful phoenix is useful too, it owns in bigger games with more players

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
unfortunately, i would have to say pally... his attacks are pretty bad. the only thing he's useful for is healing, and you can buy potions for that. all the other heroes have pretty powerful attacks (bm, my favorite).

gl hf

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm, agreed^^ (lol i thought u were aragorn, change ur AVATAR!!! BE MORE ORIG kthx :D)

yes, pally has bad attack as well as slow attack. However, when he is like lvl 6, he is useful :)

BM is very good in FFA, i like his flame strike htere, got almost pwned by phucker in ffa =/

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just think...good players use Am as 1st and it is owned by UD coil vs Dk which is likely,yet the human may still own.MK as 1st or pally as 1st MK as second is also nice

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
No the Bm for 1st i used him before but what lvl you think,definitley not for high lvl UDs.Now the pally as 1st in solo i havet used him as 1st but in AT vs 2 UDs and 2 DKs works perfectly because you can heal and damage.By using holy light you can own ghouls and when you reach lvl6 -you know what.With an UD ally who had only heroes, i had rifles and healed them all the time,reached lvl 6 and owned both UDs

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i freakin hate playing against UD they are soo annoying so i try to go MK to take out the ghouls with clap...because no exaggertion 95% of the games i play with undead, they have mass ghouls with some other stufff.

4ero

Member!
Reaction score
i dont know what a BM is, but i voted him because everyone else did
and I am PROUD