HU~ most useLESS hero

most useLESS hero

• Palladin (stop shaking your hammer)

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • MK (where do you get more hammers when u bolt some1?)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AM (stop waving your wand, its annoying)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • BM (stop smiling, ur gay, ur weriod, ur psycho!)

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
most useLESS hero

muhaahahha its opposite to ur thread noob_phucker! And yes.. i shall not fall to the dark side...

OT: I think most useless hero is BM, he doesnt give aura, he has mana drain, pretty selfish, and he smiles even when hes' dying.. now how stupid is that?
Also, he has banish... which seems to be good... at hero nuking... however i still dont like him :lucifer

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In my opinion they are alll equally useful...With the humans it is probably the hardest choice...but like if id have to pick id say BM coz hes the least used by me

Pimpstixs

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
All the heroes serve a purpose whether it fits your purposes or not is another question. I would have to say that the am is the most annoying to me, it has no hp and if its focus fired on is always the first to be dead, but you gotta love blizzard, i think the we are just a waste of mana though, considering most of the time their just dispelled. Using that mana on blizz is way more productive.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Each one has a purpose, but it is the Paladin for me;

Originally posted by someone
He smacks you with his hammer and you wonder what happened.....
But Divine Shield is pretty annoying, but his speed means he can't run away with it fast enough if he's in danger.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimpstixs
All the heroes serve a purpose whether it fits your purposes or not is another question. I would have to say that the am is the most annoying to me, it has no hp and if its focus fired on is always the first to be dead, but you gotta love blizzard, i think the we are just a waste of mana though, considering most of the time their just dispelled. Using that mana on blizz is way more productive.
Yes i think i know all heros serve purpose... but its jus most useLESS ppl, jeez. Its not about anooying heroes too..

And how are we jus waste of mana? justify that plz. :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ah... Water elemental = waste of mana? please... bliz is even more waste, theres dmg cap now, even more wasteful than ever, Humans have some tanks in the beginning, cuz of Water elemental...

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
All the HU heroes are good. MK is the best hero killer in the game, the AM is a sieger with blizzard, and can summon units more powerful than knights, as well as multiplying mana regen by 3. He also makes you incredibly mobile. The paladin is awesome just for the aura, but he also gets ressurect, which saves you quite a lot of money on units. His heal is also nice, as it keeps heroes alive well, and can easily dispense a killing blow to a retreating UD hero. The blood mage is easily the worst of the human heroes, but his banish and flamestrike make him far from a bad hero. I have a replay demonstrating the usefullness of the bloodmage and archmage together as a siege team, and ill post it here just for you N_legend. He's useful if you don't want to use up money on mortars. Plus, hes far less vulnerable than a mortar. He also makes mountain king more effective by banishing enemy heroes, as well as slowing to surround them.

Pimpstixs

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I play roc so there is no damage cap (that i know of). I would hardly consider a we a tank even at lvl 3

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
really.. 950 life (hmm i dun think thats right, but w/e its should be close) dont tank? also massive spalsh? hmm... interesting..

Pimpstixs

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Or i could use blizzard level3 and wipe out a whole army, hmm one guy with my we or a whole army with blizzard?

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I'd say the most worthless is N_Legend)

...Oh..Wait..Most useless 'hero'..My bad.

BM is the most useless..Only one hero on Human that can be compared to BM is AM..And..

1. Blizz is just shy of Flamestrikes dmg
2. Brilliance aura > Mana drain
3. Multiple WE's > Banish

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
I'd say the most worthless is N_Legend)

...Oh..Wait..Most useless 'hero'..My bad.

BM is the most useless..Only one hero on Human that can be compared to BM is AM..And..

1. Blizz is just shy of Flamestrikes dmg
2. Brilliance aura > Mana drain
3. Multiple WE's > Banish
UR MEAN!:scary :scary :scary :scary :(

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
not all, Dark Ranger pwns him, and Naga pwns him. :p

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
not all, Dark Ranger pwns him, and Naga pwns him. :p

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Basically yeah as you can see there is a huge controversy over human heroes...Some people like dark mage use BM very often while i use him rarely..although i wanna get to know how to use it!

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
its jus another human mystery isnt it :D

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
W/e gets dispelled to easily? It takes about four priest dispels to kill them while you cankill an entire army with blizzard??? Either you are a noob or you have never had the opportunity to face one good player. Try blizzard, you get one wave and then he's stunned, and then he dies, and then no hero, and eventually gg. You have to go w/e / brilliance. (if you go AM at all)