HU~ Militia Rush

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmmm yea someone once tried it on me it was a 2v2 game he tried it on my ally he did some damage but when we destroyed he left obviously he could have done better becuase when we went to destroy his starting off base it had nothing but 5 peasents mining gold

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NEVER

NEVER DO THAT, LOOK AT IT THIS WAY, WAT IF U RUSHED SOME ONE WHO IS ORC, THEY CAN JUST USE BORROWS TO KILL ALL UR FEW MEN, THEN U WONT HAVE ANY MONEY AT UR BASE BECAUSE U USED UR PEASENTS BECAUSE U ATTACKED WITH TEHM THEN THEY WILL HAVE UNITS THEN COME TO UR BASE AND KILL U.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
i used to have a fool around account...this one time, i got like 30 or so peasants and ran into their base...got slaughtered pretty fast though. since that started happening, i descided to try and build shit in their base. A farm here, a tower there. Mainly farms though. It seemed to tick them off though. Eventually, i got a cannon tower finnished(was surrounded by farms:D!) And i started hammering their units. THEN! they destroyed it. But it is fun rushing wit all peons/peasants. (but i hate it sometimessince they just sit around)

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Don't bump unless you have anything good to say.

Milita rush sucks. Militia are Immolation, Nova, Chain Lightning and Blizzard bait.

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
militia rush has just as much potential for total ownage as a tower rush does;it just takes a very good human player to pull one off.I havent tried one yet;i had a losing streak last night and have to rectify that before trying such a risky strategy,but ive seen it work as well as or better than a tower rush.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMG how old is this post??? lolol. I'd definitely say don't do it... because if/once you lose you have no peons to bring your economy back up.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha.I would make a militia rush only for fun.On starcraft it worked but this is newer game,more difficult so dont be silly.

Swordancer

Member!
Reaction score
militia rush with a hero is great!
its so easy to have like 30 militia by the time the enemy has like 6 starting units (skip all buildigns except farms) and then while you militia rush i usually get a keep (like 3/4 day) and pump out some tier 2 units (mortars are usually good to finish off buildings)

keep in mind this isnt a "strat" i would reccomend for winning its more just to have lots of fun

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Seeing how n00bs react to it is fun. I did that against this guy who was just starting WC, and he panicked and quit. Afterwards, I told him it was fine and I would've lost.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When they don't know how to react they usually hide and use their base defend (burrow , ghouls, militia, etc.) so just sit outside their base and pick em off with mortars when you can get it. I have yet to see this actuallly work more than 10% of time.

suppabob

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol thanks for bumping this post, i forgot i made this account. I guess i am like one of the oldest active accounts on BF now. Anyways Don't do it seriously. I just like to have fun with wc3, and i do it on my fool around name lots of fun :)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
this is an old ass thread... over a year. anyway... I suck at any kind of rushing. So i make a decent defense the first 5 mins while creeping and then go to offense.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Militia rush....sounds like a horrible n00b manifestation of confusion and stupidity. I just had to say that.