HU~ Militia Rush

suppabob

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Militia Rush

Ive tried the militia rush strategy a few times.

I am 3-2 with it.
Militia have the same dmg as footmen, better armor, but less hp

I will break down how my strategy for you.

1) get 8 peasents.

2)mine with 3, harvest lumber with 1, build an alter of kings with 1, and send the rest to the outside of your enemies base.

3)start building a town hall outside your enemies base.

4) get all four peasents working on it (if you wait too long they will have an army and hero to wreck your militia)

5) Get farms along the way so you can keep vuilding

6) i recomend the paladin for your hero. Get his aura.

7) attack your enemy. (if youhave allies tell them to kill the buildings, especially vs night elf the buildings kill your militia)

give me some feedback on how it worked for you.
Just a fun strat

cartman2g

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes

it worked but my town hall got destroyed

i had 10 peasents no other guys..................... i.tryed it on a newbie:D

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok this strat just does not work, i hve been rushed many a time by militia and notice that a single lvl 1 blizzard kills all plus ne has its killer buildings, ud has its towers and gouls and blight, and orc has burrows.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Lots of rushes do that, a tower rush can screw u royaly yet ppl still use it. MIlitia rush is like a tower rush, u need to scout early, and build the right units. It is useles gainst NE or Undead because of the auto defence already set up for them. Uproot and spirit towers/halls of the dead are one of the few ways to stop a militia rush. other than that orcs have burrows, so in the end only humans would realy get killed by a militia rush. obvously Humans suck enough, to only have one kind of rush be most effective on just them.

blueknive

Member!
Reaction score
if there is anything sh**ty about a NE is their TOWER RUSH which is actually quite hard to defend against unless u have like ur own towers. they can just pick them up and move which is hard to defend against. if u can think of any GOOD WAYS that dont require to much money and time to do SAY SO!

blueknive

Member!
Reaction score
NO imean the early part of the game(4-5) mins into it. it is really hard to defend against since they can just pick them up and move closer.
im guessing the best way is to have your own towers cuase they do more damage and will last longer with mason upgrade.

n3m35i5[LoTD]

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol @ militia rush

trust me 1 DH with 2 moonwells and immolation can kill any number of militia and by the time he kills 3 or 4 of them he will be lvl 2, when he can get evasion, then you are completely ****ed.

militias are best used when you are going to expand and to get there you have to move fast. When you go with UD the militia should attack, their corpses can be used for skeleton.

if you want to try a little wierd rushing try ancient of war rush. about 3 of them can kill BM easily or DH or MK or pala or any melle unit. always go witha hero and get entangle first so you can get heros

blueknive

Member!
Reaction score
most tower rushes or militia rushes aren't very affective, especially in team games-u leave yurself open for attack. However if you have allies that back u up with GUYS not more towers (ive seen this done, b4 having more towers doesnt help too much. but guys to back up the towers, or towers to back up the armies works quite well if executed properly. but most of the time, either your allies will suck and wont help u do this or the enemy will scout and see 'em or you will just suck and not build em fast enough or forget to build a hunters hall, war mill, lumber mill, or graveyard (well i ve never seen an UD player t rush, but...who knows) and say "o, oops stupid me" and by that time it will be too late. as for me those NEVER work cause i am always scouting for those and i get guys fast to creep.

N

NooB-WaRcRaFta

Militia with Priest Inner Fire and Devotion Aura = Army of Axe wielding workers with ALOT of armor