HU~ human vs undead

The Chosen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.netcows.6x.to
human vs undead

lol human has a verry good start vs undead...

when undead have 5 "lol 4got what thier name is.. anyway" them there haunt gold for undead when he got 5 around the mine u have the new human hero aqnd make this fire spall right in middle of he's mine.. run away 2-5 sec the spell is ready again and u go in cast it again.. all hes miner is dead :D

----no one will understand this----

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha wow dude what an..origininal strat...if the undead player SUCKS...then sure.great strat man

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I always upgrade 2 zigs in the front of my base with the nerburian upgrade, not only does it frost and slow down those rushes, it also makes Bloodmages not want to go in there. :D

LessThanJeff

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I well this is going to be before they have 2 zigs up right? And at least by rushing like that it forces the undead player to use money on protecting themselves giveing u a small advantange =]

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
See, I find the layout of a base should be packed close together, with zigs around your acolytes. if you can get a HoTD up quick, you can sit back, and there wont be much harrasing from any heros thats for sure.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
when with human u should start with the paldain and built altar,
farm,barracks at the same time +6 footmen to stop attack of undead.

Allenmoor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*The Chosen....... thats realli stupid, even a noob like me noes you move them away....... and attack the hero.....

Pandamonium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Allenmoor, did you just say move your acolytes away and attack the hero with them??
Talk about blind leading the blind.