Reaction score
good human strategy post here if u have one plz

if any one has a good human strategy plz post it here

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah wel i play almost exclusively 4v4...because i think its more fun..and my strategy is to go almost strict casters assuming theres not a higer lvl human who wants to go them...basically the strategy is obvious..fast sanctums with maybe 5-6 footies to protect with your am...after that upgrade them as fast as you can..you should have ninty food one of the fasest on your team..it requires A LOT of micro..make the most of inner fire and poly and watch as your partners hippos or taurens or necs take care of the rest

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
i usually start with the pally with heal so that i wont have to buy new footmen when they die. i then get 3-4 sorcs (1 using slow and the rest using polymorph) and i just upgrade damage. later on i switch to gryphon and the AM because of aura and gryphons use the same weapon upgrade.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I start with MK and use Foots, but I think they become obsolete, so I tech spellcasters later, then try to merge into Priest, Knight and Gryph.

Ralphinator

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I go MK and footies in the beginning for creeping and such but soon after I'll start pumping out the riflemen and then get a pally for his aura and healing. If my enemy is getting dual aura ghouls or mass huntresses, then I also get Gryphons. The only guy that's beaten me when I used this strat was some Orc player awhile back who had lusted grunts with wards. His victory wasn't, in fact because his strat was superior, but because he was a better player and his micro pwned me.

It's fun to click on the riflemen because they have beards. :D

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ahhh Mud! Not mass casters!:D

I go Arch with WE, get Fast Exp, go Footies, tech quickly up to teir 3, get MK as second, go for 4--4 Priests and Sorcs at teir 2, then at teir 3 get some knights, get at least 1/1 for upgrades, and then get a few Gryphs to round of the force. I've won alot of battles with that one!

homestar333

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like to go for paladin then all casters at the same time be getting archmage and MK to help the PA be meat :shoot

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Using Foots and quickly (I mean it) teching to Knights and getting a few Sorc/Priest helps. Then get out Knights and bring out Gryphs for the finale.

Status
Not open for further replies.