Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Undead

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
The only only team that can pull off a double team well is NE+NE. One gets hunts, the other gets MASS achers with trueshot.

Still not the best.Archers are so easily killed and here's an AT just with the same strat hunts+ archers.This sucks

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That idea with mass archers and hunts with trueshot seems very good.... it will benefit everyone....and add a roar to that and it will be GG.

sorry couldnt see that replay....no wc on this pc

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by quiksilver87
That idea with mass archers and hunts with trueshot seems very good.... it will benefit everyone....and add a roar to that and it will be GG.

sorry couldnt see that replay....no wc on this pc
Yes, mass hunts and archers works awesome IF you know what you are doing. You have to rush....or else it won't work at all.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
sry aragorn, me and my bro (NE, NE) ATed and we have no loss yet

and me n simo and derz ated (all nes) and we pwnd

imo, for HU, NE would rock. MG can do tank, bears heal, moonwells to heal u, priest to innerfire on mgs, dispel, itsj us too good to be tru.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol... yeah but thats later on in the game. If you want to do something quick NE + NE is very good... Archers + Hunts.

I think UD + HU sux....i cant think of anything that will complement each other.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
aye, deathcoil and holy light jus dont work together

NE and NE? oh we rock, Kotg + Warden's SS kills hero in the beginning, and starts harassing. Its jus WOOOOOOOOOONNNNNDEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFULLLLLLLLLLLLLL

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its jus WOOOOOOOOOONNNNNDEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFULLLLLL
LLLLLLLL
Some one is bored!!!

very nice....Then the archers and hunts will rain in and they will be screwed becoz of harassing!!!

Quiting WC3??? noo!!!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
aye, deathcoil and holy light jus dont work together

NE and NE? oh we rock, Kotg + Warden's SS kills hero in the beginning, and starts harassing. Its jus WOOOOOOOOOONNNNNDEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFULLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Ya, that is what I said. The grand equation comes into play in this situation.

Cheese + Cheese will always equal Bigger Cheese. =)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah thats not true UD+ Hum can be also very good although it's not the best.I also play with my friend on both accounts and with him (UD) just because i and he are strongest from some other ppl,we own more than i do with a NE or Orc friend

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Grunts and Rifles would be good since they both have very high health...what are you exactly refering to when you say cheese??

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes grunts are better than ghouls and rifles are better than headhunters so this is the best cheese strat as 2v2

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
actually the "best" cheez strat is NE+orc.

ne gets potm and hunts
orc gets TC and hh

result: your huntress and you hh do the most possible damage in tier1 compared to the other units available. at the same time they attack the fastest because of TC's aura.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NE...have a very good way to mass hunts(separately) and a very good way to mass archers(seperate)...this is why the strat works so well....in the beginning of the game it is very easy to get like 7-8 archers. Just build the barracks first. i used to play NE.....and ofcourse as you all know the famous mass hunt strategy....