• Orc

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Undead

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it's NE. The hunts arent exactly meat shield for rifles but he has good air and nice faerie dragons.They can do a lot of trouble to enemy casters and Human take advantage of them

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
i like allying with orcs because YOUR UNITS WONT DIE. Between healing wave, healing wards, heal, holy light and even ressurect you will have ways to stay in the battle.
Human just makes up for Orc's weaknesses like lack of aa (get d-hawks or rifles) and magic abuse (spellbreakers are great and so are priest)

btw lusted+Spam wards+Inner fire tauren>poly'd+stun'd+slowed anything

Radamanthys

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think Orc are the best ally for all the races
The orc player mass grunts while you go with the units that you are better
As UD build some gargs for conter air, statues to heal them, add a DL with vamp aura and they will not die
And if everything goes wrong, frenzy or bloodlust

Im not sure if statues heal living

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually there is NO better race than the others. It's simple all depends on the player all races have melee and ranged you can go both ranged or melee all goes well with the skills of the player.

Radamanthys

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea, all the races only get tanks at tier3 and orcs start with a heavy melee unit
I think at tier2 when we get units that can heal a army and you have a orc allied its time to use it

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
To be truthful, any combonation works. Orcs work fairly well because they have a lot of power. NE works well because they can get mass hunts while you get mass rifles. UD works fairly well because you can combine rifles and fiends to create a super army.

All of the teams work well, but I think or would be the best because they are one of the best "team" players in the game.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
problem with having UD ally is that you gain no real advantage, imo they arent good team players with human cuz human cant heal them, both have no good melee and one focuses on keeping your units alive while the other on raising the dead.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nobody thinks hum+ hum is good but i have to say that it really is.In the beginning if one masses footmen it will suck but upgrade to defend and replace them with casters.The idea in hum+ hum is that one should get knights as quickly as possible also not the same heroes, like both get AM and MK as 2nd

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Double any race is bad. UD UD, HU HU, NE NE, OR OR sucks.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I changed my mind actually hum+ hum, NE+NE,UD+UD really sucks but orc+orc far not

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
I changed my mind actually hum+ hum, NE+NE,UD+UD really sucks but orc+orc far not
The only only team that can pull off a double team well is NE+NE. One gets hunts, the other gets MASS achers with trueshot.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
wouldnt dual ud work?
dl + dk + mob ghouls
It works...but not as well as you'd think. UD's units don't compliment themselves very well. =/