How to toss vs zerg?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Hydra's deal less than 5 damage to Zealots (Without Shields), Zealots do own Hydra's. But i prefer PSI-Storm.

If your opponent goes air, get Corsairs.

FZ. | gOsu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when facing zerg, i like to get early goons and follow it up with massing some zealots...

upgrade attacks more than defense, 2 weapon upgrades and then one shield and you should be able to take on a large amout of hydra

make sure you upgrade speed as well, and dont get only zeals, make sure you have some goons in the back reinforcing your zeals anbd you should win

protoss dont have to expand as fast as zerg in my opionion, so wait until your oponent have one, and then kill it, and when he is trying to remake it, make your own and reinforce it well

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Reavers own any zerg ground unit. and psi storm is pretty effective against mass hyds/mutas. counter guardian/devos with.........stasis field/Psi storm.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Early rushes with zeals is good. Archons/temps against mutas. Zeals/Temps/Archons for late game ultra/lings. maybe some reavers to help out.

Dark-Shenlong

Member!
Reaction score
ALL U NEED TO DO WITH TOSS IS GET SPLASHERS WITH MAGIC OR ANYTHING. Cloaked units aint so good caus of OVS DUH. Unless u get arbs and carrier. Just get temps reavers some dts goons and thing shuttle drop or invade base dont matta just kill em!