How to stop: MAP HACKERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow_man1024

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vanguard
There is no way to prevent hacks, but if you're skilled enough you will be able to defeat the player even if he's using one. That's probably the best way of punishing hackers, making them realize the fact that they suck. :p
LOL wrong that just drives the hacker angry and cuases them to get even more powerful hacks like what happend to me i alays crash the people that try to beat me lemme guess your gonna say "oh you noob you cant even with win out crashing a person" well thats partly true since i only play UMS ro games and in rp games you never die its never ending so i cant techinicly lose or win but i also hack to **** with players minds if starcraft didnt have hacks i would have lost interest in it years ago

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
Dude, this post had no new replies since a month ago, this post is dead, and plus its illeagal to bump with usless replies.

Evil_Gorillaz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.popeye.vze.com
who realy cares if smoe1 maphacks,i mean once they take away all the hacks then tons and tons of people will quit playing sc,and we all know that since sc is pretty boreing sometimes,like i mean wats so bad about useing a maphack in comp stomp?i mean the comps suck already,not like its gonna get much worse.

CrazEy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
yahoo.com
why dont u just use a maphack urself..its not hard go to zerogamers.com and dl the 1.10 maphack..stop ruining it for the other ppl who use maphacks! :morph

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
LOL wrong that just drives the hacker angry and cuases them to get even more powerful hacks like what happend to me i alays crash the people that try to beat me lemme guess your gonna say "oh you noob you cant even with win out crashing a person" well thats partly true since i only play UMS ro games and in rp games you never die its never ending so i cant techinicly lose or win but i also hack to **** with players minds if starcraft didnt have hacks i would have lost interest in it years ago
Thats just bad use of the drop hack.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
How exactlly does the drop hack work, Does it work the same way as the dsc hack just changing the variable for your opponet? And if it does that how does it do that? I was trying to figure it out this afternoon but it confused me...

bubby331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know how to stop lag hackers.
Ok when you see the latencety bar in the game lobby thingy you will know that he doesnt lag. So in the game, when the person starts lagging just save the game and the newb will ask "HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS USING A LAG HACK" Then you can report him/her to blizzard
but that only happened to me once when i was checkin who was laggin and it happened on accident

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
Oh yeah, Forged from what i believe, the dropper sends some kind of invalid font or color or somethin, and it cause someone to close starcraft. Im not sure, you should actualy consult Nickolay, he knows whats hes talkin about.
(just dont flame me for being wrong if i am)

li)shadow

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a great anti-hack is the multihack. you dont have to use it to hack urself but its great in all games its an ally alert,map hack,stack hack,stay alive hack,spammer,and mineral moniter.oh and itll also tell you when someones hacking =P

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
So let me get this straight, you can hack minerals, but nt maps??

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
DONT SPREAD MINERAL HACKS!!! refer to one of my threads for this. IT WIL RUIN STARCRAFT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.