How to spec a rouge

msull60

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
i was wondering wat is the best tree for a rouge or the best combonation of talent points in the tree cause i seriously have no fluckin clue???

msull60

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
no thats not what i was talking about i was wondering the best tree for a rouge

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
I specced my rouge blue. Not as cookie cutter ya feels.

msull60

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
ok i dont no wat the fuck is up with the colour corodination but i just want to no wat the best spec tree is asasination,combat,or subtulty jesus christ i just want a god dam straight answer u no this is a world of warcraft chat site not lets pick the best colour

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
The little troll is scary when he gets angry.

msull60

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
FOR FUCK SAKES JUST TELL ME THE BEST GOD DAM TREE FOR ROUGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Hahaha, ok i give in. I hear a mix of the Assassination and Subtlety trees are the best way to go. Play around with talent calculators and find out what you want.

msull60

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
so for the last time how do i spec a god dam rouge properly

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If you pick talents that gives you more DPS, you'll be an awesome rogue, I'm almost sure of it. Most people would figure this out for themselves. Yeah.

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
I went 61/10/0. It helps when fighting the rainbow boss cause you need alot of all color resistances. I also went 10 into blue as you can see to get Blue Barrier(rank1)- Absorbs 25% of all colors for 25 secs. Helps with Rainborean Skydrifter(heroic)

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
Just recently combat has been buffed to almost be acceptable for pve and pvp. It is hands down prob the most dps output for pve atm but a safe bet for pvp would be a Assas/subt mix. Elitist Jerks has some good info for specs/gear/rotations.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I went 61/10/0. It helps when fighting the rainbow boss cause you need alot of all color resistances. I also went 10 into blue as you can see to get Blue Barrier(rank1)- Absorbs 25% of all colors for 25 secs. Helps with Rainborean Skydrifter(heroic)
This post was very helpful for this gentlemen. I'm almost certain of it.