How to OWN all with WIND DRUID

ArcaneLegend

Member!
Reaction score
i thought u were leaving???

have u ever wondered, for even a second, why nobody here gives a shit what u say? perhaps if ur a little less self-centered u would understand. so far ive never said a single bad thing about ur guides, cuz maybe i dont know what good guides are, or maybe i think ur guides are really good. either way, ur egoistical frame of mind and hostile behavior toward the members of this forum pisses me off to no end. and, NO, i dont expect u to care.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
well um this thread has turned into a bitching thread. but hell i'll thro my opionion in....ur gear jsut seems a lil wack....metalgrid??? wiz??? wtf... here the best possible setup imo that my druids use...

shako/ cold facuet
engima
ss/ shael
hoto +39
rare caster ring with + to mana and res/bk ring
magefist
arachbelt
sandtrek boots
cta on switch with lidless

agianst fast tele sorcies adn necro trade the ss for lidless for the more fcr..

i currently have a lvl 80 winddruid on ladder!! dun be dissin ladder jsut becuz we want legit well nvm duped runes :rollie

but there a very few cters i cannot handkle

light sorc and trappers??? own me?? nahj

nothing a 4x ort monarch nad t-gods can;t take care of.....

and no barb should ever eat you..not 1 ot me yet....jsut gotta be smart about it

the basic rule here is you can have teh godliest gear in the world and still scuk if you dun klnow what ur doing

fast connection and good teleing skills are the key to a good windruid

mine does over 6k torndoa and almost 3k hurricance...

feel free to try me on useast ladder if ur so sure winddruid can be owned

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Lol fuxor still doesn't get it. Yea, accounts full of legit duped items my ass. And I had 2435000000235 Zod runes (3202535235 full accounts) and gave them away because someone gave me an item. You, my friend, are an idiot. Your build blows, you blow, and just shut the hell up.

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
....yeah ok fuxor.....STOP WRITING BAD STRATS, for the love of god...either stop writing them...or learn how the gmae REALLY works

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats Ok. I don't want your respect not that anyone on this forum knows what it means. After I posted my first guide, which was well thought out of a well planned character, I belive the response was along the lines of, "LOL noob stupid guide STFU no GG F U go die u korea KEK? k thx???" After I post my second guide what response?!? And third?!? Go read them. I have every right to hate you all. Have fun in noob hell. Peace.
can i hack him? plz?

obivously, you are a kid who hasnt been to high school yet, so leave. God i hate those 7 year old kids.... thinks they own the world.

plz leave, im sure nobody wants ppl who thinks they 'own' everyone in d2, cuz heres the news. D2 isnt all about skills and all, its about the items you have. And you get those items by mostly luck.... unlike sc,war3,or CS d2 really doesnt require any skills..

Not saying your build sux fuxor, but its not very well written, godly druid? my ass.

bwhahahah i jus found 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 wf from my pindle bot. Giving them all out to ppl who wants it. Its on west ladder, whisper me!

offtopic: fuxor is prob a kid that calls him self 'gosu' when he doesnt even the origin or the meaning of it...

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
plz b my guest, this kid cracks me up cuz hes made so many enemies JUST bcuz hes an agressive prepubesant kid who obsesses over a game and thinks hes "1337" or an "uber h4x0R"

diesoft747

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well on and off over the last week I made this druid pretty close to the guide, got him up to lvl 80 and using enigma, shako, maras, ss, wiz spike, 2 elemental gc's (yeah only 2).

Pvm this guy is pretty weak compared to most other casters ive made. To do any damage he has to be toe to toe with monsters, oak sage dies as soon as the going get tough so there goes a ton of life right when i most need it. Even with my bear tanking for me I was constantly having to use healing pots to stay alive for the simple fact that to kill anything you need to be close to it.
Have you tried doing 8 player baal runs with this guy? Most of the minions can easily rape him.

Hurricane wasnt near as usefull as i expected it to be. Damage was low at around 1.7k(maybe more gc's would help but still..)
Tornado was a good skill since it was around 3.5kphysical dmg, but they suck to try to aim since half the time they go a diffrent direction then you aim them.

Oh and I dont want to hear anything about a fast connection, belive me my connection and pc are fast. And as far as "teleing skills" (lol) go ive been using tele effectively for quite awhile.

PvP i was a little more impressed though. Hurricane actualy becomes usefull then but still tornado is anoying as hell to aim. Maybe its just me i dunno.

So now gave the enigma back to my trapasn and traded the ele gc's fot trap gc's. Something about this build that was just to weak for me. Anyways thanks for the guide i guess, its always good to try something new. Though I could have made a wind druid without a guide :D .

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Woo...proof it blows. Hell, soloing my ass...

Eld in SS? Lol....7% More Blocking when you could just settle for like 65% and have 20% Faster Blocking....