How To Make Custom Sprays

Kos Mos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.moh.vze.com
uhhh trongaMonga can i ask u something how do you put picture like that under your writing when u post i wanna know how to put pictures on like your i really cool one. But ther Counter-Strike thiugh so reply or somethin and tell me how to do the picturing of spawn but mine will be didfferent i just wanna know to instert pictures in under the writing like that.

J

JACKPOT

its so confusing... i tried the method of the Wally program's Copy and paste and i saved it as what u told me to but i still dont get my spray ingame...
plz WHAT IS THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE A SPRAY??? thank you

$$JACKPOT$$

TheGreatOne

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you are having trouble with the spray changing everytime you go in to customize menu then go to your logos folder, select pldecal.wad, right click and go to properties and select read-only, hit apply then ok, that should allow you to keep it when you go into customize menu.

idi0t

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.idi0t.ent
make sure you set the pdecal.wad to read only

this ensures that the spray will not be overritten by the game's if you goto the config panel thing

edit: sorry i didn't see the post above me :-\

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
this is the stupidest thing ive ever seen...you dont need programs to make your own spray...bah

Mejit

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I've read the previous posts but can someone help me in creating a logo(I have the picture) for Steam 1.6

veggie1232

Reaction score
im trying to use hml spray maker thingy lol wont work

:yamer hi im trying to use the hl spray thingy but every time i try and use it it says please locate your half life directory with hl.exe in it and i dont know wtf that is any help me please if u can email me at veggies-g@hotmail.com or reply im not on much so i rather u email thanks
veggie :doped

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
veggie1232 said:
:yamer hi im trying to use the hl spray thingy but every time i try and use it it says please locate your half life directory with hl.exe in it and i dont know wtf that is any help me please if u can email me at veggies-g@hotmail.com or reply im not on much so i rather u email thanks
veggie :doped
Have you tryed Wally? :-/

0nyx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nikz.deviantart.com
wally is the best for creating sprays imo.

just make sure the image is the correct dimensions before importing it to wally.
wally will tell u what dimensions it supports.

photoshop would be helpfull since its an accurate image editing program.

OiTsScUbAsTeVe

Reaction score
hi, i tried putting a pic of vida guerra as mine and it was 144x80 like you suggested and the half life folder was the hl.exe and then i clicked make wad and it never came up on cz
whats going on??? please help this is my frist time doing this