How To Hack Your Xbox In 5 Minutes-NO MODCHIP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuzzo

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Softmodding sucks, its for newbs that cant solder and are poor =O

sp1d3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so can i use the auto aim h ack for halo 2 on xbox live if i do this? if not on live can i still get it just for lan?

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
sp1d3r said:
so can i use the auto aim h ack for halo 2 on xbox live if i do this? if not on live can i still get it just for lan?

no for live
yes for lan.

sp1d3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so if i get it for lan can i still just play on xbox live without being banned or can i just not go on live atall?

and what would i have to do so i can use the autoaim on live?

sp1d3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know you can use aa on live it happened toi me yesterday and i know who the guy is who does it and no i dont know him or i would ask him

sp1d3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im not trying to chastize you sorry if it came out that way i was just curious

also i cant get the links to work for the gamers2k4

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
thats because the links are down, you can get most of the files on Xbins, go to www.xbox-scene.com to find out how to get there.

sp1d3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
do u know where i can get the aa for either lan or live can u point me in the right direction

sp1d3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
do u think you can come help me like msn or aim... im softmodding my xbox but im having troubles with the instalation.,., i have it all loaded on my xbox and then i install all of it and when i reboot it does nothing

sp1d3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok i figured it all out and it works fine...plus i can even get hacks on xbl now

skeet skeet

omalz

Reaction score
so i have ar for xbox but the cd won't run ? in my pc :shoot so i downloaded the update off their site but i'm not able to transfer my exploit on to the ar mem card to load to my hdd can ya help me out

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
You cant use the AR memory card, you have to use a mircosoft one. I had the same problem with the AR CD, and the software doesnt work sometimes either on windows XP =/ The files and method of this is rather old, and i really should update it... i think ill get around to doing this today.

::EDIT:::

Updated hack thread : http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?p=1153287

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
whats auto aim h.ack?

also, i was reading on another site that you need a specific dashboard version...do i?

hockey kid

Reaction score
ok listen ii need help. a new auto aim just came out recently i downloaded it and the patching software. i also havea action replay. i followed all the instruction untill it said transfer fiels through file transfer protocol, i guess the new ftp u need user name and passwords? where would i fidn this? and is there a way anyone has the olld FTP. u dont need user names and passwords for that.. if anyone can help me at all id appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.