How to get YOUR accout back

Status
Not open for further replies.

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If your account gets stolen here is some steps you will need to take.

1.Scan your computer with a virus scanner. Norton(because it sucks ass) will not work. You can get an online virus scanner here http://housecall.antivirus.com/

2. Remove any found viruses.

After you have done that call blizzard. Yes call the blizzard offices and they will reset your password (as in they will create a randomly generated one and change it to that) You will get your account back but you may not get the items back.

Aslo I would sticky this but I do not know how to log on to the Mod CP.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
hm

You don't need to logon to mod cp... just click on any thread and scroll down to the bottom right and you shoulfd see a drop down box called "Thread Options". That has all mod options in it. I sticked it for you anyways...

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It depends if they xfered the items off of it or not. I told my friend this and all they got off of it was his WF and his Ith CBB but the rest was left alone.

OO I see it now. (I never noticed that.)

R

raidersbantem08

all your friend lost was WF and Ith CBB Damn!! i'd do anything for a Windforce or Ith hydra bow

CSxParasite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What about if you used chest hack? Is there anyway to get your account back from that disaster? I don't think there is, or will blizzard reset the password on that account? But werent they the ones that changed my password?

saoncer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i been waiting for like 2 week now trying to get my acount back form blizz i didnt use any hacks or anything i downloaded a shitty file and it had a sub 7 in it lol

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chest hacked passwords will reset too.

You have to call blizzard to get it back.

The best protection against Sub7 is WinXp

Z

Zell_Dincht101

Actually, the best protection for Subseven is XpPro and a Broadband router.

Its very hard to hack thru a Proxy then a firewall, oh and the ISP prolly has a firewall too :D

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Daddys Back!

Hey guys im back sorry for bein gone so damn long...School yes im back in it and it sux.Also in my free tim ei have been workin on learnin MySQL C++ and PhP (well more of it)

Ok my post about this Sub7 and NetDevil shit Its a good idea to have a Firewall since most these "Script Kiddies" aka trojan users r noob to this shit and cant hack worth a bean all they know is how to take accnts. When u have a firewall you gain 2 ips 1 is a 192.xxx.xx.xx (well it starts with 192 lol) the other is ur ip most "Script Kiddies" Will just stop when they see the 192 of second ip since its a firewall =).Some "Script Kiddies" ar good and can get thru firewalls but its hard hehe...
Well Peace out All back to homework =(

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am sorry to tell yah ~~GOD~~ but 192.xxx.xx.xxx is lan. WHich you can get with a hardware router or firewall (not zone alarm)

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There are 2 types of firewalls. Hardware and Software. Killing firewalls is all software based but doesn't hurt the hardware. The hardware firewall will block tcp and upd packets from that port but allow ACK and other packets thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.