Not open for further replies.

VengfulAvatar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hello,

Quote:

Then once you have changed the ports for WC3 TFT (yes, you do have to go into the game!!!),

by Aragon7 six posts up...

How do you change the settings you speak of in war3 tft game? where are these settings? (i guess if always overlooked them :))

Many thanks.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
You get into the game. Then you click Options. Then you click on gameplay. And then the port # should be right in there. You should be able to change it to anything you want.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
You also can change that port number if it interfers with any other ports. I've seen lots of people complain about their not being able to connect because of some port problem. I'm not sure what the port number range is though, I use to know.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by ST-ST-ST
You also can change that port number if it interfers with any other ports. I've seen lots of people complain about their not being able to connect because of some port problem. I'm not sure what the port number range is though, I use to know.
Ports shouldn't effect the way you connect to battle.net. However, if you want to host games you have to enable port forwarding on your router.

Status
Not open for further replies.