How this avatar?

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I need a avatar but ill make my own just give me some ideas or how bout this see attachment on next post

Super

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yall can call me gay and i know yall will but jen aniston is ugly and beyonce can own her anytime, anywhere and anyplace

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
people are more likely to "call you gay" when you bring this kind of thing up...no one cares that you think beyonce is hotter than Jennifer Aniston.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by pat
people are more likely to "call you gay" when you bring this kind of thing up...no one cares that you think beyonce is hotter than Jennifer Aniston.
Word. Like he has something to prove...

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Ok let me get another thing straight almost all girls are ugly naturaly, richer people are the more beutiful they are makes wonder doesnt it... Ok if they didnt have makeup they look like shit so if you saying OMG SHES FREAKING HOT no she isnt shes rich
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/celeb.html
So beyone is ugly and jenniffer is ugly and brittney spears ugly etc
Natural beuty comes from the soul not corrective cream

Super

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by FakeNameHere
No it dosnt, and Beonce is butt ugly
OMFG

FakeNameHere:shoot Super and Beyonce
:fencing
:madatu

WTF HOW CAN U SAY THAT WTF BEYONCE OWNS ANY WOMAN THAT U COMPARE TO HERE, NO ONE COMES CLOSE, SHE GOTS EVERYTHING, BIG BUT, NICE TITS, AND CUTE FACE AND TELL WHAT BEATS HERE! WHAT!

Super

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Fu_lou
Ok let me get another thing straight almost all girls are ugly naturaly, richer people are the more beutiful they are makes wonder doesnt it... Ok if they didnt have makeup they look like shit so if you saying OMG SHES FREAKING HOT no she isnt shes rich
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/celeb.html
So beyone is ugly and jenniffer is ugly and brittney spears ugly etc
Natural beuty comes from the soul not corrective cream
thats not true, beyonce looked pretty damn good when she was about 15 and that wasnt when she was brangin the bucks in, and did you ever thank that that site be FAKE

FuLouZero

Reaction score
Well think of another thing 15 year olds wears makeup in the current world right now 11 year olds start waring make up but she could be natural but right now I do not have the power to judge of what I have not saw.

Super

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this was a one of those vh1 driven thangs and it did not look like she was wearing makeup, her face looked clear, her lips aint had no lipstick on or nutin