How serious are you about Starcraft?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
3 Hours here, but it was an evolves game, and god did it become intense. I'm really serious on Evolve Games, for some reason. Killing everyone, and even my ally when need be is my way of going. I was in dire need of an upgrade, so I killed my opponets huge army, he left, and it was a 2v1 on me. But I had the superior Upgrade: Archons opposed to two enemies with tons of mutalisks. That game lasted awhile. I suppose it's because I love Evolves so much. I don't really have any true passion for melee games, though. :p

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You sold your buddy out? Geezers Mr. Even I wouldn't do that, well, unless I asked for permission. Then its team-work! lol ;)

Dark Exploit

Member!
Reaction score
Website
legendsofAsheron.org
well i played from 1997-2004 i was like master man.. but i don't play anymore so yeah record was in the thousands

CutterGirl15

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I play melee games seriously.. If I get a disc towards the end when Im winning i dont care but its when you lose to a person that you know you can totally own but were too busy messing around that pisses me off. i use to be addicted to it. id play for hours at a time. cant now, stupid cd is ****ed for some reason. id rather play with strangers tho, friends expect you to ally end which is annoying when they dont deserve the win.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'm not all that serious with this game as much as I used to. It's hard to be with a laggy computer and all.