How much practice

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
The only thing about comps is they have a set pattern, and you can get to understand that pattern. the big problem is they dont runout of money, and they can take you out fast. plus they are programed to go after your expansion quick.

They tend to mix alot of units though, so it isn't so much massing, they build counters to the units youi build

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Originally posted by Pan
Insane comps get like 2x the amount of gold as you do, and micros like a level 20 player. so that has nothing to do with being able to play on bnet
I watched a replay of an insane comp against my bro... they get +30 gold everytime they get some, its crazy, I almost beat one, 'till he brought the frost wyrms in... its like he has a friggin 200 food cap!

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its more like they dont have any food cap at all i have a replay somewere i gotta find it but, the cpu have and insane amount of units he kill all my expos and all i had was my base left then he attacked me with all his units and it was like 3 armys in one no1 it would of met the 100 food limit im talking about 15 archers 10 hunts his hero 15 druids of the claw and just an insane amout of dyrads it was crazy never did the math but no way was it 100 or under.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I was an observer for two insane comps, and within a matter of seconds, 3 acolytes got nearly 500 gold. and I swear they went beyone the max. luckily they can only get 3 heros.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i went straight to battle.net although i played the campaigns and finished the game because the campaign kicks ass!!!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The only way that I have found I can beat a comp is to kill there expansions, and keep them from expanding. Without money the comps can't do much, if anything at all. So if you go after their expos quick and kill them off to prevent expansion, eventually you will win.

Grimace

Member!
Reaction score
On Blizzard theres this page on stuff ups and good help topics. I visited there and I'm better!!