How much gold you guys have?

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
Just have to know how to work the AH. I can average around 3-4000 a week in auctions. You basically buy low and sell high, and run a monopoly on the AH. Sometimes you take a loss, but than again you can take a gain on other items. It's all in how you play it, not only that SM runs, and farming locations for those hard to get items that sell nicely, or knowing where to get BOE recipes from vendors you can put back into the AH. Also, I usually spend around 3 hours playing everyday give or take missing one, and no I don't use any bots to do it for me.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
How so ?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
When the Richest guy on SIlvermoon left he had around 147,000gp. it was crazy (and he still demanded 300 gp to make blackguard even with the mats being provided)
You were on Silvermoon?! Yeah that guy transferred and could only keep 1500g of that 147k gold. Haha!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Farming is the WORST way to make money.

Once you have around 2k you're set for life if you know how to run the market. Just buy all the lvl 19 twink items and sell them for outrageously higher prices, or go to Enchanting recipes and search for "Superior". Buy all those bitches up then sell them back. This is all pre-100g BTW.

Then you get into the heavy shit where you can basically afford to buy 3 of the same item, even if their in a weird price range (100g, 500g, 999g) and sell all three of them back on the AH for around 600g. You make a HUGE profit.

It's ALL a game in reality. Don't really need to farm (though SFK is the BEST spot period to farm with a mage) just need to work the system.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I already do that with gold bars, I bought them at like 60s, 40s, or so (each), and sell them back at 99s, and I do have a bit of the monopoly. It's still hard to sell, so I always have a lot of stuff in there, but it already made me a profit.

Reaction score
Im only lvl 29 and I have 3g, lol. My stupid enchanting takes all of it.