How many people still play warcraft lately (especially after BFs down)?

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
yeah ppl can use strats that ppl beat em with, but i rememebr sc where u didnt have replays sites and u made it on your own.
Are you kidding? StarCraft has replays that you can watch ONLINE so people do that more, and there's even more SC replay sites than WC. I have no idea what you're talking about..

But yes Mage I still play WarCraft. I don't know why you think a forums downing would stop people from playing. Silly thought.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Im saying this. an entire year and how many months after BW came out, SC had no replay ability. cant rememerb what patch it was maybe 1.09 or something where they added repalys, and many repalys were never acurate and they didnt fix that for awhile either. Do you rememeber that? that is what im talking about. now look at starcraft, its boring as **** filled with money maps all over and people who abuse the ladder.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FishDynasty
I play everyday, constantly, since I have gotten it. I soo wanna be in your FFAs, notify me or something on your next one. Please
I will note you on a list for sure.

For this, I have no news of Aragorn so I'd like N_ to remove the stickied thread about FFAs and I'll make a new one moving it to this forum and possibly arranging new FFAs.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I want to play in one FFA to test my new anti undead strat. Dosen't work in solo :(

(I don't think) hmm

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
YEAH! I am up for an FFA. One or two, maybe three. I just want to FFA! Let's have one soon!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The first thing we should do is attract as many people to warcraft forums as possible. Some are lost like Serial Thriller, AHappyChineseboy,Bluddlust4life and I think they miss me. If we can have the same activity in the Human, NE, orc and UD forums as before we will always have people for FFA. Anyway Im starting to list people.And if you are so impatient we can make our FFA 7 next Saturday (19th June ) but I need to see that there are enough people.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'll plat if you need an extra man for FFA just PM me and ill be there.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
I will note you on a list for sure.

For this, I have no news of Aragorn so I'd like N_ to remove the stickied thread about FFAs and I'll make a new one moving it to this forum and possibly arranging new FFAs.
I wont remove it, but Ill edit it Dark Mage.

Come on AIM someday, we'll discuss about the FFA and such.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Some are lost like Serial Thriller, AHappyChineseboy,Bluddlust4life and I think they miss me
I'm not lost, but I do miss you ;) I've been playing war3 pretty consistently, but I quit for a week or so because of faggit blizzard disbanding clans randomly for no reason. Back on now though.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
They don't disband clans for no reason. THey disband the clans that aren't active. The cheiftan is supposed to be on a certain number days a month, and there must be at least 10 active members that log in once every 28 days.

http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-ladder-info-clanfaq.aspx?Gateway=Azeroth
What is clan upkeep?
Clan upkeep is simply the activity requirement that Battle.net imposes on clans. Battle.net will automatically disband clans it considers to be inactive. To be considered an active clan and prevent the clan from being deleted for inactivity, the chieftain must log in at least once every 28 days. In addition, at least 10 clan members (including the chieftain) must log in once every 28 days.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
They don't disband clans for no reason. THey disband the clans that aren't active. The cheiftan is supposed to be on a certain number days a month, and there must be at least 10 active members that log in once every 28 days.
I understand completly about that, that was not the reason the clan was disbanded. We didn't hack or backstab, they made up some new reason to disband our clan, that was total BS. "Forum Disruption"...

Reaction score
Who says I left?
I still play a lot of wc - infact to much. maybe about 5 hours a week, maybe more. =(

Oh and I still will challenge anyone to a solo

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
well, I am good for the 19th ;)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am good for any day, but does anyone wanna have a mini ffa while we wait?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
You all can pm me or Darkmage if you want to be in BF FFA, and get others to play in it as well.

edit

@Andrew: you can do that by your self :p

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Im glad that Im not the only one who got better. It seems we'll have new challenges :)

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
No worries, I am tight with tl.sorimachi, the first lvl 50 player, he taught me a few pointers ;) (no, I dont actually know him)