How many people still play warcraft lately (especially after BFs down)?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lets sum it up here because before BFs were down some said that they would stop playing .Now more people dont play.. well who are you??

I'm going to play and unlike most of you I will be like before- still playing for stats , still playing often and taking part in FFAs if Aragorn ever returns the old system of playing where we can meet and play vs each other.

And i put 2 choices because i dont want answers like well.. sometimes... if i have time... only FFA.

Do you still play ? Be sincere YES or NO. You decide whether it is a frequent playing or not.

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I still have meh Clan and play warcraft in between days that im not working at Subway.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I think replays ruined warcraft3. Think about it, all ud palyers bitched cause destroyers sucked pre 1.15. only afte rthe game with madfrog and grubby did ppl see the use of destroyers. then the strat got out cause of the replays and now all ud do this. same thing with the BM, and other cheese strats.

yeah ppl can use strats that ppl beat em with, but i rememebr sc where u didnt have replays sites and u made it on your own.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
exactly one of my points that everything that becomes popular is know as overpowered or cheese. now NE has no cheese if ask me. but UD now has many forms of cheese.

madfrogs replays help introduce the ghoul to gargs cheese on NE

btw i still play excessivly

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So everyone benefits from what one guy came up with. It would suck to have all your planning just tossed away like that, but it seems like a lot of people know who he is at least, so he does get recognition for it?
Anyway I still play, or at least try to.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
hmm lets see..

3 custom games? 6?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
After I realised all the matches I played involved only Wind Riders, Destroyers etc (Mass large air) with SHs, I quit. Land-to-air units don't cut it any more.

Combined with exams didn't help.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I quit warcrap 3 but I found boring so I mainly played custom and now I am bored that so I have finally moved on from that crap.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Most good players (not top players) coply completely the strat of the top players. I think it is not hard to guess that if you have an UD opponent with very good stats he wont play you fiends or others but ghouls, destroyers, aboms DK,lich,CL and you know you'll have to go rifles, priests knights AM, MK, pally.We repeat what we see in replays but I dont mind it. You make good games.

Also thank you because this thread will show the future of warcraft forums and of our arranged games. I have to make a new list of people playing warcraft and possibly to return the FFA games that we make, to list also when do you play,at what time. Continue to post good replays keep the replays forum too.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Also thank you because this thread will show the future of warcraft forums and of our arranged games. I have to make a new list of people playing warcraft and possibly to return the FFA games that we make, to list also when do you play,at what time. Continue to post good replays keep the replays forum too.
DarkMage, I will join BF FFAs, I jsut dont play ladders anymore, doesnt mean Im gonna miss out friendly matches ;) (tho Im probly gonna lose)

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i play wc3 tho i suck ( i win 50% of my melee games but i need to find a race i enjoy playin with )

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
after winning a xckx ffa i'm ready to be in more.
Pan, you still feeling too strong to play UD on FFA with us?I think you should be owned early or the FFA is yours.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
I play everyday, constantly, since I have gotten it. I soo wanna be in your FFAs, notify me or something on your next one. Please