How many of you guys still play Warcraft?

Do you still play Warcraft 3?

• Yes

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 38.2%

• Total voters

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I play it a little. I split time with TFT though. I think I like regular WC3 sometimes because the competition is a little easier :).

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
ArtOfProtoss said:
I play it a little. I split time with TFT though. I think I like regular WC3 sometimes because the competition is a little easier :).
too bad no one plays there eh?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I played enough to become BF mod, enough said :)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
More like the game where casters and flyers win the day. Why doesn't anyone use ships?

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
shit, it's been 4 years that i'm addicted to this ****.
solo is addictive, RT 4v4 is FUN, AT 4v4 is abusive and DOTA = gg for you.
6h +- per day @ bnet.. and it's bcause i have business class in the morning, i work in the afternoon and have law school @ night. so i've got from 00:00 to 6h.... to play -_-

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
shit, it's been 4 years that i'm addicted to this ****.
solo is addictive, RT 4v4 is FUN, AT 4v4 is abusive and DOTA = gg for you.
6h +- per day @ bnet.. and it's bcause i have business class in the morning, i work in the afternoon and have law school @ night. so i've got from 00:00 to 6h.... to play -_-
How about that. I have exams and i should study, I play just few hours like 1-2 solo and not every day but every 3 days or even every 4-5 days. I have been inactive for more than a week with xp decay. So many friends and top player(s) i know personally and not personally solo all the time. How can i get bored with this inactivity and all people around me playing ?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I have exams in about 4-5 weeks. So I really only play 30 muinutes - 1 hour now. But enough games, to keep my account from expiring.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
lets see because im still an uber leet high school student my exams are in what 10 or 11 weeks lol. yeah i still play WC3(plz note i dont play normal wc3 cause its not that great UD>all so yeah) its got some maps but if your reading this STOP COPYING MAULS make your own and make good air pathing you worthless pos

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Demon hunter was never imbalanced. It was the best hero in RoC, until newer heroes starting coming out. Which made the Demon Hunter feel left out a bit, but I still use him for his Mana Burn abilities.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Demon hunter was never imbalanced. It was the best hero in RoC, until newer heroes starting coming out. Which made the Demon Hunter feel left out a bit, but I still use him for his Mana Burn abilities.
DH with no other heroes takes down casters and MK is nothing without mana. Lvl 7+ DH kills everything. I can't stop him.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
In RoC, he couldn't attack air. You could ff on him, but teh guy probably knows how to micro. And you could lose a load of men trying to kill him. I was an Archmage with low life, and one of the Wardens tryed to focus fire after I microed. So I went Invisible (had sorcs) and he lost his lvl 4 warden and all his archers to rifleman and foots.

Reaction score
Ive played warcraft since the first day it came out, and I still do. but sometimes I get that on that time where I get a little sick of the game, but after that period is over, the cycle repeats itself

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
yeah dh is the bomb i rember facing guy after guy with my army trying to kill dh after lvl 6 of course and i succd in killing the dh but 2 or 3 of my army is left and his whole army is still intact LOL good times

ChrisH36

Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
DH never imbalanced? LOL you surely didn't play RoC....
300 mana burn, 2 hits archers K.O....
Its 150 now, to avoid that kind of situation. The archer damage is an exxageration, he does 25-47 at level 1. It will take like 4-5 shots to kill one archer with teh demon hunter. Huntresses were the cheapness against a ne mirror. You own them at beginning, you practically win!

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i cant play roc i loved that game so much fun i loved the ddys or dooms days stand game so mcuh fun i could never get tired of that map but my dad had to b scared of demonic looking figures and i mean common on there is no character on taht game taht even looks like teh devil wat a bunch of bullllllllllshit i cant belive it no i have no games onj my comp hje even made me take off d2 lod wat would u prefer no cmp all teh games u want 4 it a comp no games????

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
Hellwolf_36 said:
Its 150 now, to avoid that kind of situation. The archer damage is an exxageration, he does 25-47 at level 1. It will take like 4-5 shots to kill one archer with teh demon hunter. Huntresses were the cheapness against a ne mirror. You own them at beginning, you practically win!
heroes had NORMAL attack type in RoC
normal attacks did 200%dmg in light armor units
a lvl 3 demon hunter actually killed an archer with 2-3 hits with IMMOlation (DH's couldn't mana burn another dh, so ne mirrors were for immolation), and claws of attack were a VERY common item in RoC, especially in Lost Temple..

he was imba, that's why they changed him =)