How long to get to 60?

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
does taht mena you level really really slowly?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I still need forty years.

Oh, you meant level? [/bad joek]

Just do a lot of quests, and you'll go up easily. Or quite.

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I've seen some people do level 60 in about 10-13 days of play time. Right now me and a friend are shooting for a month (not ingame time), hopefully this isn't too unrealistic.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
The record is around 9 days of play time, that means CONSTANT grinding, and only taking quests that involve giving you extra experience while your grinding.

I've even heard of people who have their friends bring quests to them as their grinding and then spam swiftness potions and aspect of the pack etc to go even faster. That's not average though.

Most people do it anywhere from 12-16 days of play time.

tassadar920

Member!
Reaction score
a 24 human warrior...

For that one we're gonna have to look at an experience chart... which there happens to be one of on allakhazam.com, riht here: http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/guides.html?guide=362

(I hate looking at this chart because it makes me feel shitty for how long i still have from 50->60)

Now, this really only works as a rough estimate based on the fact that most people fight mobs equal to their own level. Also to take into account downtime between fights, I'm just going to multiply the whole equation by 3.

Basically we want:

Total # of fights at level 60 - number of fights at level 24, this givers a rough estimate of how much shit your going to kill:

(Just so you know, at level 24 you've done only the first 15% of the way to 60 if you count total kills needed, experience is similar, but the numbers are huge and this computer doesn't let me use its calculator)

Total comes out to 13940 kills remaining, now don't get too scared about that number its a rough estimate. Now for a warrior I'd guess your going to get fights running to at most 30-45 seconds on average, lets say 38. So we multiply those... 529720 seconds, x3 because we're pretending you have twiec as much downtime as uptime (which is almost not enough).

That we divide by 3600 for hours and 24 for days, we get: 18 days.

Don't forget though that A: that's a completely offhand rough estimate, B: i'm not counting instances, C: warriors can fight multiple mobs at once like druids and take them all out in the time it takes others to take just 1 or 2 mobs (groups of 3->5 usually), D: blah blah blah.

Either way, according to that chart levels 0->60 would take 21 days, if you cut that in half and add a bit, I'd actually think you have more like 10 days left.

Don't worry about time and just grind.

Pie

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
constantly grinding it can be done in 12-13 days of gameplay. my friend did it, and he didnt even know what the **** deadmines was at level 60.

Bixit

Reaction score
m'kay

I stopped playing wow a few months ago now... luckily

the record to get to lvl 60 is 3days, but that was some koreans that was playing on the same char and got help by some lvl 60 friends (priest healing and buffing, while the mage aoe grinded) he was of course not in his group.

the record in europe from the start is 6 days, (without help)

I have never had a char above lvl 40 :( , but I have had like 30 chars around lvl 25-40, mostly horde, and I know now the fastes way to get to lvl 40 (my record is a weekend(from friday after school, to sunday at 12pm) god, that was boring.... I used teleport hack for the longest distances though... the trick is to combine quests and grinding. and, u need to know what mobs are best to grind for ur lvl and class
(like, a lvl 16 warrior (horde) should grind those savanna prowlers, as they are mobs made like rogues, so they dodges +++ and that makes them perfect for the warriors...)

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Shit I'm lvl 13 and it's taken me at least 2 weeks just for that.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
_Jason said:
my friend told me it should take me about good week to reach lvl 40 :(

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
_Jason said:
You're not exactly leveling hardcore your just kinda casual.