How long has every1 visited mewgood.com?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Im wondering... who is the most loyal MewGood'r here??????? Mewgood.com gets like 8000 unique hits a day... but it all started with 1 hit..... sooo.......

WHEN WAS THE FIRST TIME YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT MEWGOOD?

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Me only a few months but i have more posts than most people and when my freinds ingery heals me and him are going into making MOds for D2:cool:

rdog

Reaction score
Mewgood!!!

I have been visiting this site for some time now, and is it just me or has it gone down the shitter?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com

I don't think mewgood has "gone down the shitter" at all. It's suffered some downtime lately, but besides that, it's doing good and even with the downtime, it's still one of the best diabllo sites on the web. Where else you gonna find hundreds of downloads & hacks that are ALL virus-free?????. Plus, it will get better over the next few weeks though. I talked with mewgood and he says the hosting situation is under control now...

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
down the shitter i think not i dont care what you think it is the best D2 site i know

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually alot of the times I've visited mewgood it was down.

I was also a member of the mewgood forums before but the people were unfriendly towards me.