How is my zerg? replay included

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
just wondering how good my zerg is...this is ZVT on lost temple...i'm totallnewbie orange zerg at 12 o'clock...yeah..i know the protoss player isn't that good, but plz..some comments or advice would be nice.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
He wasn't too bad... I mean, he micromanaged his units a little but stil lost miserably... I like the way you take out the HT's and Dragoons with the mutas. If any advice... I'd say you should've expanded sooner. Should've made that first hatchery near minerals. That's some very good Zerg playing.

Kingsirmixalot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
someone tell me how to view them damn replays i know alot and cant ****ing play them replays lol someone tell me how i download and cant play for some reason

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
find your starcraft file under C: and then go to starcraft,maps,replays. and save it to there. I think I got that right.

[Berious]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Firstly Static that Sig is disturbing... Ack. :eek:
And Is it me or did orange go strait for the bottom base? Maybe im missing something but yeah... Great Zerg playing. I thought you were going to get murdered when he had all units outside with your mere cracklings. :rolleyes: Go you!

-berious