How does DClone Spawn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ok im tried of ppl telling me he spawn randoming so here some proof from Blizzhackers.

Originally posted bymaelstrom

1. Make a game.

2. Pick a favorable spot to fight Diablo. This is limited by the nearest superunique, since the Clone spawns as this monster. (I use Tristram because of all the buildings and easy quick cover).

3. Camp out NEAR A LIVE SUPERUNIQUE MONSTER (because when world event occurs, Diablo Clone will spawn from the NEAREST Superunique monster... Griswold for Tristram, Rakanishu for the cold plains, and so on) and wait for SOJs sold to build up until the world event (this can take any amount of time, you will just have to have some patience and wait for it).

4. Assuming the Clone DID spawn where you wanted him to, go kill him.

5. The three times I have actually gotten to fight Diablo Clone, he spawned at the closest Superunique (Griswold), but this is not always been the case, according to some people. If it is not, you will have to go find that clone (I was alone in the game so as to remove any confusion several players may cause).

6. Kick the Clone's ass, collect the spoils ;). (This part is not nearly as easy as I make it sound.)

Good Luck, and I hope this helps!

EXTRA INFORMATION

Hey guys. Here's the information I've gathered and tested from different websites and the game. I am 100% sure this information is correct because I've been repeating the process over night.

• The SOJ count does go up due to how many sojs are sold on the realm! Just because you sell one and nothing is confirmed by seeing the message doesn't mean your's doesn't count, check the count next time and if it's 298 before, it'll be 300! However, you cannot see the message by just selling an soj to a merchant right after the count message has been seen. So if you get off on seeing the count message go up, sell an soj roughly every minute.
  • The Diablo Clone is a simple monster. He appears to the nearest Super Unique you are located next to. So if everyone is camping in town waiting, he will appear in the Den as Corpsefire, if you're in act 3 He'll prolly be meph, and act 5 means he's one of Baal's minions! MOST COMMONLY.
  • You don't have to have a full game to kill him, Kiddos! It was my 76 sorc, a 87 sorc, 93 bowzon with wf and a ****ing awesome 90ish pally. We all had legit, but uber items and resists to fire and some other things. He absorbs fire and regenerates health even without fire absorb so DON'T USE IT!
  • Only one person gets the charm, cuz only one drops. So if you're looking for it, be fast. We all decided the zon should get it cuz he did the most work, then we repeated the process till all of us got one.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I have a problem with step 3, my friend Greg fought Uber D right in front of the wp about 6 screens south of Rakanishu. Weird huh? Either that or he just ran there

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u go ahead and think that but i like diabloii.net better ... there explanation made sense

Status
Not open for further replies.