How do you get Annihilus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dressler

I heard a bunch of wierd ideas about how to get the new unique small charm in 1.10. Does anyone have something on this?
SOJ formula?
Some freaky mystery patch?
I even heard someone say it is a HC recipe.
Hell, I don't even know if it exists. Maybe the Blizzard likes to lie just to get our hopes up. :madatu

Thirteen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.custommaps.org
It exists. It cannot drop normally in the Beta. There is some event that will be activated in the final version to get the charm. That event could be anything, there are infinite amounts of possibilities, so guessing them would be quite pointless.

In my mod, Beefy4, Annihilus is able to drop normally. (And you may carry more than one)

To answer the reply above, yes, the Diabloclone is able to drop Annihilus. No, it is possible that it is NOT the World Event. And no, he doesn't ALWAYS have a 100% chance to drop Annihilus. It all depends on the difficulty you're in. And since nobody can spawn him normally, it's impossible to say if he can in this difficulty, or that difficulty. We're just going to have to play it when it is released and find out...

D

Dressler

charming

World Event? Pray tell...

I just got this game a couple of months ago. I've got a sorc and and a barb on Hell dif, and I know a lot about making a good character. But I'm not up on what terms like 'world event' and 'final version' mean.

I've read these replies (thanks), but now I have more questions than when I started. I thought 1.10 was the final version. Are there any other 'special' quests that I don't know about? I've beaten the game with my sorc, and I'm beginning to get bored. :eek: :confused:

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Isn't it ladder-only too?

Thirteen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.custommaps.org
Nope. If it were able to naturally spawn, it is able to drop normally. However, the event that sparks Diabloclone or the thing or anything (I really have no idea) could be a Ladder Only event. It could be a Hell Only event, it could be anything.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I've heard that the diablo clone is on all diff's, and he has like 95 all resists, 75 psn reduce, all that good stuff. Something like 90% DR, insane block, and a crap load of life. Even if you were god, it'd still be hard to kill him. ANYHOW, I think that there is more than just selling sojs to a vender in act 1 that makes the clone appear.

And, i've heard "heard" that you can only spawn the clone one time per difficulty level. True or not?

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
in battle.net ive seen this screenshot saying if u sell 9 sojs to charsi, you will get a suprise... the screen also said "9 stone of jordans sold to vendor" so kids try taht :)

Thirteen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.custommaps.org
Originally posted by Kao
I've heard that the diablo clone is on all diff's, and he has like 95 all resists, 75 psn reduce, all that good stuff. Something like 90% DR, insane block, and a crap load of life. Even if you were god, it'd still be hard to kill him. ANYHOW, I think that there is more than just selling sojs to a vender in act 1 that makes the clone appear.
I agree 100%. I believe that screenshot was merely a clue. And I will not believe that Diabloclone/Annihilus ties in with the World Event. We'll find out when it happens.

He has the same stats for each difficulty, but different treasureclasses. 0% chance to drop Annihilus in Normal, 20% chance in NM, 100% in Hell.

And newbie, that's what the controversy is about. Read above for my thoughts and opinions about that screenie. At any rate, you don't get that message when you sell SOJs to a vendor in the Beta. So whatever this World Event is, it's completely disabled in the Beta.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Yea, Blizzard made a big deal about having disabled the 'World Event' in the Beta. It appears they still have a trick up their sleeve.

djnat

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
djnat.deviantart.com
Originally posted by Kao

And, i've heard "heard" that you can only spawn the clone one time per difficulty level. True or not?
There's is all I've found about the Diablo Clone:

http://www.d2data.net/110sbeta/monster/DiabloClone.html

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Diablo Clone is a "Diablo" that appears somewhere in act 1...

in battle.net ive seen this screenshot saying if u sell 9 sojs to charsi, you will get a suprise... the screen also said "9 stone of jordans sold to vendor" so kids try taht
First of all, it could be more than nine (the screenie culd be part way through the process), secondly, it seems to me that this event is more likely to spawn the Gheed's Charm (selling and all that). Bliz never directly told us that it would cause Diablo Clone to appear.

And the charm is NOT ladder only, but the gheeds charm is...

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Nice bumping OLD thread....

D

d2ownage

To get Annhilius u gotta kill uber diablo (diablo clone) he only appears on hell. Make sure ur on a hell game and sell SOJ's to charsi, i dno how many. Wen u done that the words "Diablo Walks The Earth" will appear. He will walk around the game randomly and can appear in any act or place in the game. If u find him u gotta kill him (this is the hard part) He has over 600k life, 75 all resi, and 50% damage reduced. I wud advise u had full resi on all wen trying 2 kill him. If u manage 2 kill him he could drop the annhilius charm, i dno if its 100% that he will drop it. Hope this has helped

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
This thread is so old...

-Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.