How do you feel abot Sc:Ghost Is on a console?

How do you feel?

• :p

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • :)

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Ok i gusse

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • :(

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • >:(

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
how do u feel about it?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
its ok i dont really care and if i start carin ill just try to find the emu

PS the last option is Angry

Infested

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.
i feel it's better to be on console for that kind of game. it is something like a first person shooter, right? RTS games are best for computers.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
It's a TPS (Third Person Shooter), meaning the camera angle is centered just behind Nova (main character). This sets it apart from stuff like UnReal and Quake, however not that much different. It's definately beneficial in letting you see more of the environment around you.

All in all, I agree. Console is much better just in joystick usage. It may be okay for computers, however some people have slow computers, barely running WarCraft 3. Blizzard kind of wanted to avoid the whole Hardware Requirements, along with software incompatabilities by releasing it on the three main consoles. This basically ensures that if there's one problem on a Playstation, than they all will have the same problem and can be fixed using just one Playstation.

Sucks they can't fix any major glitches gamers will find as patches are going to be unavailable, but consoles have become notorious for having kickass FPS games.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by coRtALoS
It's a TPS (Third Person Shooter), meaning the camera angle is centered just behind Nova (main character). This sets it apart from stuff like UnReal and Quake, however not that much different. It's definately beneficial in letting you see more of the environment around you.

All in all, I agree. Console is much better just in joystick usage. It may be okay for computers, however some people have slow computers, barely running WarCraft 3. Blizzard kind of wanted to avoid the whole Hardware Requirements, along with software incompatabilities by releasing it on the three main consoles. This basically ensures that if there's one problem on a Playstation, than they all will have the same problem and can be fixed using just one Playstation.

Sucks they can't fix any major glitches gamers will find as patches are going to be unavailable, but consoles have become notorious for having kickass FPS games.
Well put and if you really think about it, What if your playin the game on CPU and it freezes? It is way more likely to freeze on a computer than a console. This is just one of the many more reasons why I think it should be on console only.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
it's cool with console i can'tt runn Warcraftt III on my computr well so console is a better choice for most people sice the requirements are only the console and controller.
Well put and if you really think about it, What if your playin the game on CPU and it freezes? It is way more likely to freeze on a computer than a console. This is just one of the many more reasons why I think it should be on console only.
I agree it's more unlikely to freeze console unless alot scratch on cd

james_in_time

Member!
Reaction score
Console is a good idea because you dont need to mees your comp up especially people with suck ass comps like mine. I would be upset if i didnt have one but i do so rock on!

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
tru

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I personally think its a good idea for ghost to come out on console. Hey, what can i say? I have xbox!!! YAAAAAAAAAAA

bmxfelon420

Reaction score
Website
ghettodbz.cjb.net
this "only on console stuff" pisses me off. Like Vice City. I want to ****ing play this game!! But i dont have a ps2. Just the idea of not being able to play starcraft ghost on my comp is sickening. Oh, all you ppl: Stop wasting your money on stupid ass gaming consoles and just build a nice computer. It is more useful and has better graphics than any console. If i ever run out of computer parts to buy, than maybe i will think aboot getting a ps2

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i wish it was on computer... i have plenty of fps games for my computer and they all run fine.. and internet isnt a pain in the ass on the computer. the computer is my favorite gaming system :D better graphics than counsels and i play computer games more than counsel games..

Reaction score
Website
remix.overclocked.org
I own and love a gamecube.. so im perfectly peachy about it being released on console. ALthough i don't think it would hurt to be released on PC... may do better! who knows... its blizzard.. let them do what they do best.. make games.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Making Starcraft: Ghost for console was stupid idea.
Don't flame me, B/c this is my opinion.
Everybody's different.

XxDbzXxGoku

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Considering blizzard hasn't made alot of console games,none for the "big" consoles such as ps2, xbox, etc. as far as i know, from the looks of the screenshots and previews Starcraft:Ghost really looks like its going to be a great game. I mean come on guys theres going to be no lag since its on a console. Thats what alot of people complain about. Oh and theres a million other reasons why this game will be great on a console, such as better graphics,extended gameplay, more bosses, more levels, and its more challenging. Well thats my opinion, no offense to other people's opinions. And i personally dont care if i get flamed for my opinion,i just beleive this is going to be an awesome game. Good job Blizzard.Oh and for you people who wish that starcraft ghost would come out for pc, i hope there is a pc version just for your sakes, even though there probably won't be.

I feel so weird i dont have a sig or an avatar, i have to start posting on here again lol it's been so long.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Console for SC:G: Rule over all the games and consoles. It will conquore all.

Ghost on PC: Just another radical awesome good graphic game. But would make Blizzard more rich.