How do u become a mod?????????????

yomama11

Member!
Reaction score
how do u become a mod i mean like what do u have to do ?????????????

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]Moderators are generally chosen by a manager (Red names) to moderate a forum in their section. Administrators also chose mods sometimes, as well as chosing managers.

There is always the option of sending in an application via PM to the manager of the section of the forum in which you wish to moderate.

[/glow]

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Since when have we had an application process?

What exactly how do you do that on here?

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
I have seen moderator applications but not in the regular forums.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wouldnt mine looking at it. Im not active enough to be a mod but I still want to see the "qualifications" around here.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont know how being an 03 member is considered a noob, but whatver you want to say.

I already said I'm not active enough to be a mod, so get that peice of crap right out of your head.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
My friend, trust me on this. I have been Moderator, Global Moderator, Staff Member and Administrator, so I know what I'm talking about:

Do not want to be a moderator here. If you happen to be one, then you are. But wanting it is not the brightest idea.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I have been a Moderator, a Global Moderator, a Staff Member, an Administrator (kinda[giggle])...but I don't see how that has to do with anything, heh.

Generally, the staff members will select you, you don't select them by putting in applications of the like. Simply post in the forum and sound interested. When I used to staff, I looked for people who seemed like they had a decent head on their shoulders, knew how to post properly to not make my forums look bad, showed natural leadership, etc. So in otherwords, just mind your infractions, don't post if you have nothing to add to the subject (spam), and if you see problematic posts, report them using that
button. Just by those reports alone, you are more than likely going to show that staff member that not only are you interested, active, but also competant in judgement (biased on what posts you report.)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Oh, trust me. I have learnt it's bloody retarted to be anything less than Admin. That's why I quit being admin (interpretate it the way you want).

People here are just either too stupid, or too dumb.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Caster? Haha, that was funny :lol

But I mean it, being a mod here sucks, you're more subjected to peer pressure than ever before!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
But I mean it, being a mod here sucks, you're more subjected to peer pressure than ever before!
So true. I only started smoking because the other mods told me to. :(

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
They got me onto the harder drugs. Like marijuana, and watching reruns of Arrested development.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
[glow=black]Harder drugs like marijuana? That's not even a drug really.[/glow]