How do the Protoss reproduce?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
too bad zergs are from larvas, that would rock if there was female zerg.

oh wait

kerrigan, I bet she gives free secks to hydralisks every day.

ScalieCrystal

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
too bad zergs are from larvas, that would rock if there was female zerg.

oh wait

kerrigan, I bet she gives free secks to hydralisks every day.
Well she wouldn't have a choice in the matter. I think that they genital of the protoss would be similar to that of reptiles. A qluacka with bith sexs being able to impregnat each other kind of like insects so that they can insure the survival of the species. Now if the protoss males had genitels that resembled guys I would so have a great time! I mean look at the protoss strong, intelligent, and adaptable... I would love to have a protoss as a boyfriend! purr purr

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Well she wouldn't have a choice in the matter. I think that they genital of the protoss would be similar to that of reptiles. A qluacka with bith sexs being able to impregnat each other kind of like insects so that they can insure the survival of the species. Now if the protoss males had genitels that resembled guys I would so have a great time! I mean look at the protoss strong, intelligent, and adaptable... I would love to have a protoss as a boyfriend! purr purr
Have you ever had a boyfriend? I think most woman can barely handle their men as unintelligent brutish creatures...and you want an intelligent, adaptable, strong alien MALE as a boyfriend? It would devour you and leave you sad, lonely and left with only an alien slowly digesting your innards waiting for the right moment to hatch and surely torture you to death shortly thereafter.

phandentium

How do I nexus?
Reaction score
Have you ever had a boyfriend? I think most woman can barely handle their men as unintelligent brutish creatures...and you want an intelligent, adaptable, strong alien MALE as a boyfriend? It would devour you and leave you sad, lonely and left with only an alien slowly digesting your innards waiting for the right moment to hatch and surely torture you to death shortly thereafter.
Clearly nobody looks at timestamps.

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
The Protoss are basically sentient telepathic plants. They probably bud, w/psionics somehow playing a part in the reproductive process.

Take all that w/a grain of salt, as Blizzard never did go into detail on that (unless the novels have said something I've forgotten about). Makes sense w/the in-gameplay low numbers, though.