How do I make my title glow?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you can have a glowing txt,ican have too_Otherwise i will say that you give this to those that are early members

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
The usual stuff: mainly rule following and when we start hearing that users are spoken of 'highly' (i.e. when people start telling us good things about you). ;)

And no, 10,000 would be too much sometimes for some of the poor people. :D

Haven't seen you in a while Water, good to see you back. As to cort, he only came back after the 'Placebo Tornado' because chrisuk found it difficult to trust other people at that time. Cort helped restore order during the rest of the time he was here and added a couple more things. However, as much as he would have loved to stay on BF as admin for all eternity (considering the fact that we've always called him 'indispensable'), he was having a hard time outside the forum and gave up in the end.

To show you something that wasn't mentioned in the forums:
coRtALoS: i'm gonna call it quits again
Amantis BF: too much to handle?
coRtALoS: yeah
[...]
coRtALoS: there won't be a goodbye speech or anything
Amantis BF: just a break?
coRtALoS: resignation?
Amantis BF: really?
coRtALoS: so
coRtALoS: in the best interest of the forums
coRtALoS: i won't be posting this anywhere
coRtALoS: i'll miss you all
coRtALoS: i'm removed as admin
coRtALoS: i don't have access to the admin cp now
Amantis BF: .....
coRtALoS: so you can remove me as mod of other sections whenever you have the time
Amantis BF: alright then, as you wish
coRtALoS: PMs are disabled
He had no wish to make his leave into something big, which is why he never posted a farewell thread. That was back in the beginning of July though.

However, to update you on cort's life, he's generally spending more time offline than online, with occassional browses on BF for the fun of it, as well as helping out on making new forum skins and templates (gahahahaha.....at least we still see him around for that ;)). Otherwise, he seems to be in a better mood than the times when he was stressing under the BF work.

- Amantis

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
this is ironic - cort, before he left said to me in a chat, that he would be cutting down on the color titles, but he left 4 weeks later. He said; back in his' time that people only had color to differentiate each-others status on the forum.. e.g. [Forum moderator] in green.

Also, A good example of contribution to the forum, to deserve color, is how i made the forum's CS banner for the top 100 CS sites, crookedfoot offered me a color title, but i liked my current, so i refused... but that's basically the lucky break you need to get color. Sometimes you can't always get what you want... wait a few months fellas, and maybe you will receive what you can't have now.

over and out
-Avalon

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
I did, he offered me another one, but that's besides the point, i was only giving a real life example

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
omg..srry but for some reason when I post it' keeps redirecting it to this page! gah

-Sakuhta

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Amantis
The usual stuff: mainly rule following and when we start hearing that users are spoken of 'highly' (i.e. when people start telling us good things about you).

And no, 10,000 would be too much sometimes for some of the poor people.

Haven't seen you in a while Water, good to see you back. As to cort, he only came back after the 'Placebo Tornado' because chrisuk found it difficult to trust other people at that time. Cort helped restore order during the rest of the time he was here and added a couple more things. However, as much as he would have loved to stay on BF as admin for all eternity (considering the fact that we've always called him 'indispensable'), he was having a hard time outside the forum and gave up in the end.

To show you something that wasn't mentioned in the forums:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
coRtALoS: i'm gonna call it quits again
Amantis BF: too much to handle?
[...]
coRtALoS: there won't be a goodbye speech or anything
Amantis BF: just a break?
coRtALoS: resignation?
Amantis BF: really?
coRtALoS: so
coRtALoS: in the best interest of the forums
coRtALoS: i won't be posting this anywhere
coRtALoS: i'll miss you all
coRtALoS: i'm removed as admin
coRtALoS: i don't have access to the admin cp now
Amantis BF: .....
coRtALoS: so you can remove me as mod of other sections whenever you have the time
Amantis BF: alright then, as you wish
coRtALoS: PMs are disabled
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had no wish to make his leave into something big, which is why he never posted a farewell thread. That was back in the beginning of July though.

However, to update you on cort's life, he's generally spending more time offline than online, with occassional browses on BF for the fun of it, as well as helping out on making new forum skins and templates (gahahahaha.....at least we still see him around for that ). Otherwise, he seems to be in a better mood than the times when he was stressing under the BF work.

- Amantis
Thank you for the helpful information Amantis and also, thank you for you warm welcome back :) I'm hoping to be on battleforums for a while now hopefully.

As for coRt, well, I don't really know what to say. He was by far my favorite person on battleforums and to have him just leave again with no good-bye this time kind of makes me mad. I guess that's how things go. If any of you other oldies ar ever planning on leaving, you better PM me or let me know somehow. You guys are great and I would like to be able to say good-bye to you each and every one of you before you leave.

¿?Wå†ëR¿?

Ah yes, I need to get a new name. Pulling up the charmap every time just to be able to log in is getting annoying...