How can one community be so greedy?

L

Laharl

I can't afford the monthly fees for WoW. I'm on broodwar, now. At least I don't have to worry about all these overpowered, retarded items, correct?

wreckinball

Member!
Reaction score
EEX_ca_aok said:
Honestly BNet has gone from greedy to retarded. So I'm an a cow game today, and I'm dirt poor, so a lidless drops and I pick it up. Meanwhile the lvl 87 sorc in the game ****ing spazes at me because she claims it was her FO that killed the cow. Meanwhile, she's already told me her merc wears perfect Fort, Eth BOTD, and Dream. So she gets her entire FList to msg me constantly (in game) until I finally drop the bloody thing. And then I ask her why she wanted it so bad and she said she was going to sell it... honestly. People like this need to be lined up in front of a wall and shot.
Thats actually sad.You should have just told him **** off and if he wants all the drops dont play in public games. I would have. Ive been leeched off of so bad.If you play in public games,I think that makes the drops public property. For real, I would have told that asshole to scratch his ****ing ass.

blackwulph

Reaction score
Dude i hear ya....the only reason certain people like that is eather someone bought the stuff for them and thats it or there just toooooooo greedy and a single item is life or death....dont bother about suff like that....find an item that like you and its good shit just leave game and no worries......as i say "finders keepers loosers weapers" lol

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Az was telling me about it on AIM when this thread was basically an argument...ohh well. ^^
K maybe he was joking, but this still acctually happened to me (if he was joking it reassures me that it wasn't someone at BF.)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Happens to a lot of people, which is sad. I really wish the community was strong and decently nice as it used to be so many years ago. >_<

And why are we talking about Lidless here?