How can one community be so greedy?

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Heh, I always run into people like this that say it was there kill so they get the drop and then hostile me saying im noob and can own me easy. I say alright and kill them easy and im still called noob. -_-

Forsaken656

Member!
Reaction score
everything is free game because its just a game...
...even if u lose out on a good drop, thats just the way the cookie crumbles so if they whine; let them whine!

/dnd them all and use w/e u want 2!

zander55

Member!
Reaction score
azrael go make a private game if you dont want ppl picking stuff off the ground

and if that dosnt help you there is always single player

Melting_Steel

Member!
Reaction score
There is no such thing as YOUR drop, its a drop and whoever gets it, gets it.

If you really get so angry that somebody picked up a drop you should consider seeing a psychiatrist, because there is something medically wrong with you.

Seriously its just a game.

I dont think i have ever gotten angry at people picking up drops unless they just sell it, thats retarded.

And yes, there are still a few nice people on bnet, my newest friend gave me a free shako, the number however, is greatly reduced.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
lots of peopel give away free stuff, you just have to find the non assholes, haha. if you go on battlenet enough and you prove that your not an asshole, someone else might be your friend and give you some free stuff.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
You know damn well I don't play anymore Lee. I gave up on this game a long, long time ago. Not because of the people, because it's just not fun to me anymore. =P

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
EEX_ca_aok said:
Honestly BNet has gone from greedy to retarded. So I'm an a cow game today, and I'm dirt poor, so a lidless drops and I pick it up. Meanwhile the lvl 87 sorc in the game ****ing spazes at me because she claims it was her FO that killed the cow. Meanwhile, she's already told me her merc wears perfect Fort, Eth BOTD, and Dream. So she gets her entire FList to msg me constantly (in game) until I finally drop the bloody thing. And then I ask her why she wanted it so bad and she said she was going to sell it... honestly. People like this need to be lined up in front of a wall and shot.
A lot of times I pick up items to give to the poorer people.
A lot of the "elites" piss @ me, but if they were so good they would have picked it up first. lol. Then they blame lag for the zpickit for messing up. =\ yeah huh.
I've VERY generous to people. I keep what I only need and give to my friends.

TopGun

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i dont really see anything wrong with the patch that is out. But yea im tired of those damn scammers and people who dont' care. I have 3lidless walls at the moment and i give them a way left and right they are so easy to find. Im not trying to brag or anything, but i have some good stuff and i will give it away.. like one day i got on and joined a game cuz someone needed something, i think it was like the gris plate or something like that, well any way he was willlin to pay a small price for it and i decided to give ti to him then he begged for my account name so i gave it to him then he spammed teh crap outa me. he joined every game with me after that and then just started spammin so i eventually caught him some how and got his account banned for a while and i havne't seen him since.

vampire-blade

Member!
Reaction score
what a lame tit. If it were me and he wanted it back I would have told him right where to stick it, someone that dam rich doesnt need lidless, and if the noob is afraid of someone "stealing" his precious drops, he should go magic find in private. Lmao, someone that greedy needs to get a life outside of diablo II. Lmao at the rich noob.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I think they were joking but people are sadly like that all the time. The whole mental stability of online people for Diablo II has down down the toilet. :(

Draygonia

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Ive had people do the same to me... They sell like 5000 sojs and dont give a single one to us... Than when they say its just a game, you know what you say?

If its just a game, drop your items... They are greedy because they feel like losing something is the end of the world, heck, I hate trading because i only gain one thing and lose another, if its soj for occy, i wont do it...