Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
you should have just stop playing diablo fro a while then go back in

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
EEX_ca_aok said:
Honestly BNet has gone from greedy to retarded. So I'm an a cow game today, and I'm dirt poor, so a lidless drops and I pick it up. Meanwhile the lvl 87 sorc in the game ****ing spazes at me because she claims it was her FO that killed the cow. Meanwhile, she's already told me her merc wears perfect Fort, Eth BOTD, and Dream. So she gets her entire FList to msg me constantly (in game) until I finally drop the bloody thing. And then I ask her why she wanted it so bad and she said she was going to sell it... honestly. People like this need to be lined up in front of a wall and shot.
[glow=green]Oops! Sorry, if I knew that was you I woulda let ya have it. My bad.
Seriously, I would have kept it, what could they have done. If its on the ground, it's free game to me. Just get there before I do, and it's yours.[/glow]

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
That was you? I'm a 'he', and that was my lvl 87 sorc. I don't care whether or not you're poor, I'm sick of newbs stealing my stuff. My kill, my loot, get over it. I don't know what makes you think you should be entitled to something that's rightfully mine.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
^ LMAO only azreal

Seriously, if that was you you have serious issues. Did it ever occur to you that maybe we'd be able to kill for our own drops with better items? And I was standing right there hacking away at them, so whether your FO killed the specific monster is in doubt anyways. I can't believe I gave it back to you, it just shows who has better character.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Yeah, it shows who has a better character. Me. I'm the one with the gold from selling the lidless. Do you know how I got such an awesome character and merc? It wasn't by stealing loot from sorcs who use Frozen Orb a little too close to me, getting free handouts, or going to BF and complaining that some guy on Diablo II wanted the lidless from the mob he killed. That, in my opinion, is the definition of greedy: wanting something which you have no rights to just because you're not as well off.

By the way, I didn't tell my friends to message you, all I did was say what you did and they acted on their own accord. I guess I'm not the only one who thought what you were trying to do was inherently wrong.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
And you're even more of a tool when you're hacking on it, I finish it off, and then you give me all the stuff you picked up. You're all my tools. Especially EEX.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Like I said, I don't care how much of my stuff you pick up when you're giving it all back to me :) Which is what happened, so saying it didn't is a moot point.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
It isn't nice to steal people's loot like EEX did :-/ It's a little nice when they give it back though. I haven't really had any problems with newbs stealing my loot besides EEX.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Ty Darkmatter. At least I have the moral fibre to give it back to you when you whine about it. BNet is full of fags, though I have never met a BF member who mas ever demonstrated as such (well except ManX... but he kind screwed BOD up the ass and stole all of Jason's and others' items and then boasted on the forums about it).

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
That's like saying "After I break into your house and murder your entire family, at least I have the moral fibre to go to jail after you whine that everyone you love is dead." They are exactly the same in the fact that you shouldn't have done it in the first place, and all you did was what was expected. Asking that you do the right thing and not be a total newb isn't exactly whining, especially when you shouldn't have stolen my loot in the first place. Go kill your own stuff and stop trying to get the drops of actually good players.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Alright. No more arguing or I'll have to dispense some anal healing. You guys can discuss, but don't try to make an argument of this trivial issue. ;)

Zerglite

Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Alright. No more arguing or I'll have to dispense some anal healing. You guys can discuss, but don't try to make an argument of this trivial issue. ;)
no not again :(

stop whining over items, if your so "leet", find another, wont be too hard right, i mean... you ARE 1337...